Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorit Hair Salon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Been told by a smelly Boardsie that they are pretty good, but that Melo Yello is better for highlights.

The "expert" also says the price with the voucher is very good.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi Steph 08.. Saw a similar voucher for favorit and am wondering the same thing. Did you go for there for your highlights??

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Xx-Steph08-xX

no i didn't bother to get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

I got highlights there with a groupon offer....Stay away! The offer only allows you to have one colour put in. Normally my hair dresser puts in 2 or 3 different shades for multi tonal effect. The hairdresser in favorit put in lashings of one really blonde colour. I went from having lovely fair hair to yellow hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

paulers06 wrote: »
    I got highlights there with a groupon offer....Stay away! The offer only allows you to have one colour put in. Normally my hair dresser puts in 2 or 3 different shades for multi tonal effect. The hairdresser in favorit put in lashings of one really blonde colour. I went from having lovely fair hair to yellow hair

I've that multi tonal effect too - white and grey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

Hi - i'm thinking of buying the groupon deal for €35 for the colour....Any comments on the place? Thanks

Advertisement