Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

blazers

• 25-07-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

are blazers still in does it still look good wearing a blazer type jacket with jeans or would you look like a dork

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

There awful yokes, only gimps and Nancy boys wear them if you ask me, better ways to spend your money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

There awful yokes, only gimps and Nancy boys wear them if you ask me, better ways to spend your money

that was really rude

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

RoscommonTom please refrain from using that kind of language. Further, the forum charter states that calling clothes "gay" is not tolerated.

Eurasian Badger, please use the report post function rather than posting on thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Blazers are great for smartening up any outfit, there is certainly nothing wrong with them and you won't look like a dork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

I love blazers, great way to smarten up a pair of jeans. There are some lovely blazers in Pennys at the mo. I bought two yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I think they look really well! I saw a 40ish guy in a pub last Sunday afternoon and he was wearing a blue and white check blazer with navy velvet elbow patches. It sounds a bit garish but it actually looked really well on him. I was almost tempted to ask him where he got it. His mates did slag him a bit about it but he didn't care. I certainly don't remember what his mates were wearing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

You need to get out a bit more Tom your posts are like a script from Deliverance.

teeth-deliverance1.jpg

If it's for wearing with jeans it's a casual blazer your looking for, unstructured and a bit slouchy, don't wear a suit jacket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

padi89 wrote: »
    You need to get out a bit more Tom your posts are like a script from Deliverance.

teeth-deliverance1.jpg

If it's for wearing with jeans it's a casual blazer your looking for, unstructured and a bit slouchy, don't wear a suit jacket.

The fella asked for my opinoin and I gave an honest one, to me they look ridicirous and that the fella is a poser. Sorry if i ofended anyone, I didnt mean it

Advertisement