Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going To Study Abroad After Doing PLC Course??

Options
  • 25-07-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I will be starting a course in Ballyfermot come September, its for 1 year. I was thinking of going on to study in England then after but how? Do they recognize PLC or what? I don't know how to go about applying when it will come down to it so can anyone help me? Did anyone go on to study abroad after doing a PLC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

Hi, I'm about to! I did a PLC course and in September I'm moving to England to study midwifery. I think different universities have different rules on qualifications they recognise. Your best bet is contacting someone in admissions in the college you want to go to and asking. Your PLC college will probably have a guidance counsellor type person who can advise you too.

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

Cliona99 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm about to! I did a PLC course and in September I'm moving to England to study midwifery. I think different universities have different rules on qualifications they recognise. Your best bet is contacting someone in admissions in the college you want to go to and asking. Your PLC college will probably have a guidance counsellor type person who can advise you too.

Best of luck with it.

Yeah I'll check for the guidance counselor when I start, good luck with your studies in UK (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Moved to NI & GB Colleges as you may get more advice here. Keep us posted on how you get on!

Advertisement