Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy chilled wine in Galway

Options
  • 25-07-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a supermarket In Galway city that sells chilled bottles of white wine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Pretty sure McCambridges is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

Tesco Express on the Newcastle Road keep their white wine in a fridge.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Predalien wrote: »
    Tesco Express on the Newcastle Road keep their white wine in a fridge.

This is true. When I first noticed this, I thought how dreadfully posh :D
    Realistically the fridge was there before they got an alcohol licence and it's a small store so they had to put it somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

if your in salthill o'leary's next to seapoint have a wine fridge.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Surely any of the Fine Wines offies keep some of their wine in the fridge? They used to keep the Buckfast in there anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Surely any of the Fine Wines offies keep some of their wine in the fridge? They used to keep the Buckfast in there anyway :)

They do, but their fridges are useless! I'm convinced the temperature inside their fridges is sometimes warmer than the temperature outside

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Ludikrus

O'Brien's off-licence Headford Rd shopping centre.

Advertisement