Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Account primary email transfer (Hotmail Account Problem)

Options
  • 25-07-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

This is a big problem for me and I hope someone can help me out.

I tried to sign into my Hotmail account the other day so I could transfer my primary Email address for my Xbox Live to my new G-Mail one. It then told me

"It looks like someone else might be using your account"

I immediately thought that it may have been due to me signing into it on another computer (my brother's, to be precise) or my iPod's email app. Whatever it was, I had to verify that the account belonged to me so I answered the security questions that I had set up.

I sent them an email for them to verify it so I waited about half an hour. I got a reply and it said they were unable to verify that it was my account. So they blocked my hotmail account.....

This was like, 2 days ago. So I said I'd try again some other time. I tried it again.
    Tried entering a differend possible answer to the security question. No luck.

Only this time they sent me a reply asking me to make a new account. NOW, every time I even attempt to sign into my Hotmail account, it's just coming up that it's blocked.

I want to transfer my Xbox Live account's primary email address to my Gmail one and I'm unable to do that now because I have to sign into my Xbox Live account to do it and the email is blocked.

What can I do to fix this? Hotmail have really buggered me over on this like. They've went way too secure, and I've had my Hotmail account since 2005...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

1850 940 940

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Oh my god I am so sorry for this but this is so typical.. I just fixed the problem.

I fully apologize. Please remove this post.

I just got an email saying it was verified just this second and that I just had to change my password.

Sorry about this. I thought I was never going to get this fixed. It's been 2 days lol

Block this thread please, Mods.

Advertisement