Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile Shops

Options
  • 25-07-2012 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Boyfriend is hopefully buying a turtle over the next six months. Now, we did some research and cannot find any reptile shops in Cork city. Can anyone tell us where to find any reptile shops in or around the city? We have a place where he can buy the turtle, so he mainly needs the shop for food supplies for the turtle and the tank etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

The pet shop on North Main Street sells reptile food. The tanks usually come with them when bought. Just bear in mind how quickly they grow and how expensive the tanks, filters and lights can become as they grow. There is a reason why they are among the most abandoned pets in Irish rescues. But, when properly cared for they make amazing pets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Petstop by the Kinsale Roundabout sell reptiles & equipment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Sullys do also or the used too at least, mind you I wouldnt be a fan..I didnt think it would be that hard to find supplies for them now..

MMm if you would like to re-home also I do not know for sure i am checking though there is a lady in Cork who rescues reptiles, if you were interested

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh it is Kayleighs Santuary here is the link http://www.kayleighs-sanctuary.com/?page_id=6

Advertisement