Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours ban appeal

Options
  • 25-07-2012 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭

I received a ban in after hours for posting in a thread that I'd been threadbanned from a couple of days ago. I'm appealing on the basis of accidentally posting in the wrong thread. There are three active threads on the household charge in AH - all effectively on the same topic - with the same points reiterated in each. I was using my phone and posted a couple of replies (nothing contentious) on the subject - inadvertently in the wrong thread. When another poster pointed out that I was posting in the banned thread, I thanked him and didn't post there again. I got banned a couple of hours later.

I've explained the situation to Super-Rush, but they seemed to believe I was ignoring the inital ban. I made quite clear it was accidental.

cheers,
    alastair

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi alastair

We are looking into this now so will be back to you in the next day or so.

Thanks

Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi alastair

Sorry about the delay.

I have spoken with the AH mods and they have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. Your ban will be lifted shortly.

Be more mindful of where you post in future please.

Thanks

Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Cheers for that - much obliged.

Advertisement