Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Still Live at Home ? My Rat Bastard Brother pays nothing !

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Ah ya have to love sibling love rivalry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

You want the OP to run off some ropes, bump his shoulder into his brother's leg, then strut around while screaming "woo" and finally asking his mother if she's prepared to ring the bell when he makes his brother tap out to the figure four?

Rick Flair was apparently all about the low blows last time he was knocking around.(he still might be have not watched wrestling in a long time)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

mackg wrote: »
    Rick Flair was apparently all about the low blows last time he was knocking around.(he still might be have not watched wrestling in a long time)

You really haven't watched it in a long time.

Watch his retirement match with HBK at Wrestlemania.

I dunno if he wrestled much in TNA though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭four18

Rang Him , Meeting tomorrow RB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

four18 wrote: »

That rat bastard is gonna be sleeping with the fishes by daybreak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

will you need AH back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

That's your mothers fault, though.

If she won't demand money in exchange for a free bed and board, then there's nothing you can do.

Bollox! She shouldn't have to ask her son to do the right thing. If he won't do the right thing by his mother who will he do it for the piece of ****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 art davidson

I have not lived at home for years, But my 43 tr old brother's marraige broke up about a year ago and he assumed he could just walk back on home to my elderly mother and live rent free. She was living alone and was on the household package( free electric allowance and free fuel allowance in winter). He expects a dinner when he comes home (Shift). My mother has lost the household package since he started using that address because she no longer lives alone.
    The FCUKER pays her nothing for anything..Ever !
    I only found out off her today !
    I feel like killing the Rat Bastard . I am too annoyed to ask what I should do

he is a ba$tard. out with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

mackg wrote: »

Still knockin around don't worry....WOOOOO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

rat bastard - my new phrase :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Bollox! She shouldn't have to ask her son to do the right thing. If he won't do the right thing by his mother who will he do it for the piece of ****.

Nope. If she doesn't want his money then she doesn't want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

shockin behaviour, id flip out if i found my bro is sister was doing that. i dont even live at home any more and i still give my mam money every week and i only work part time.

Advertisement