Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kristen Stewart cheats on Robert Pattinson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Here's my theory: the Kristen-Rob relationship was a PR stunt from the beginning. I'm sure they get on well but I think it served the purposes of the publicity machine to let twihards think they were a couple.
    This latest fling provides an exit for her - and even lends her a delicious air of the femme fatale.
    Ask yourself this: Kristen and R-Patz were dating for how long before they were 'rumbled' - yet when she decides to do the deed with a *married* man, she opts for a parked car...
    Srsly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Here's my theory: the Kristen-Rob relationship was a PR stunt from the beginning. I'm sure they get on well but I think it served the purposes of the publicity machine to let twihards think they were a couple.
    This latest fling provides an exit for her - and even lends her a delicious air of the femme fatale.
    Ask yourself this: Kristen and R-Patz were dating for how long before they were 'rumbled' - yet when she decides to do the deed with a *married* man, she opts for a parked car...
    Srsly?

Totally agree, there was no chemistry between them in films, interviews etc. never bought it, I always thought their 'relationship' was an arrangement to cover for her 'personal life' .ahem

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

But what would be in it for the other guy? The married man?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

she's actually been caught on camera a good few times with robert pattinson.

i agree it's fishy that she'd go out in public with this guy, but at the same time-where else were they supposed to go?? he has a wife and children at home, and they'd run an even bigger risk of being caught if they were at home...

I feel sorry for his wife and kids, and apparently his wife played kristens mother in snow white and the huntsman, how messed up is that :O

123 LC wrote: »
    she's actually been caught on camera a good few times with robert pattinson.

i agree it's fishy that she'd go out in public with this guy, but at the same time-where else were they supposed to go?? he has a wife and children at home, and they'd run an even bigger risk of being caught if they were at home...

I feel sorry for his wife and kids, and apparently his wife played kristens mother in snow white and the huntsman, how messed up is that :O

Is it not fishy there happened to be a photographer at that time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

toodleytoo wrote: »

A fanny.

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Is it not fishy there happened to be a photographer at that time?

no, this could have been going on with AGES, but this is the first time they've been caught. maybe they're only sorry they got caught?

and anyway, what would any of these people have to gain if this was a publicity stunt??

toodleytoo wrote: »

Well thats the only thing. But there have always been rumours about, (without saying too much) Kristens 'preferences' and that the relationship with Pattenson was a cover up. Maybe the director and his wife are fond of her, (wife is in the film that director made with Kristen, she plays her mom) so agreed to do this for her like her 'boyfriend' has. Its not like the directors reputation is ruined, how many directors have had affairs with their actresses/actors and their image being tarnished. The wife wont be getting any grief just a lot of sympathy.
    I know this probably reads far fetched but I'm not buying this story at all, I mean a photographer happened to be there to take pics of them kissing, why not go to a hotel?!

no, this could have been going on with AGES, but this is the first time they've been caught. maybe they're only sorry they got caught?

and anyway, what would any of these people have to gain if this was a publicity stunt??

The publicity we were referring to was for the Twilight films when Kristen and Rob were together not the film thats out now. Just like anytime Jennifer Anniston is in a film she 'dates' the co-stars then they break up after the film is released, a lot of actors/actresses do it when they co-star together. And now that Twilights last movie is out this year, they dont need to keep up the pretence anymore.

why not go to a hotel?!

do you honestly think kristen fecking stewart, the most highly paid actress in the world, could just check into a hotel unnoticed? she would definitely be seen, by at least a member of staff who would leak where she was etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭keithb93

Lorrs33 wrote: »
    Scandal!

I'm sorry, but there is nothing attractive about Kristen Stewart at all

Are you serious? She is gorgeous!

The publicity we were referring to was for the Twilight films when Kristen and Rob were together not the film thats out now. Just like anytime Jennifer Anniston is in a film she 'dates' the co-stars then they break up after the film is released, a lot of actors/actresses do it when they co-star together. And now that Twilights last movie is out this year, they dont need to keep up the pretence anymore.

but why didn't they just break up? why this big deal over an affair? this kinda portays kirsten as the bad guy, which i know is the image she strives for, but i think this could tarnish her image too much.

and what about that big apology? she never even publicly acknowledged that they had been in a relationship up to this point. It really seems like she meant that apology, even the wording is so different from anything she's said before

do you honestly think kristen fecking stewart, the most highly paid actress in the world, could just check into a hotel unnoticed? she would definitely be seen, by at least a member of staff who would leak where she was etc...

Eh yes, she could have used (a) back door (b) walked in with a group of friends (c) disguise)?!

Plus are you thinking that no actor/actress/famous face has NEVER used a hotel/motel for sex with someone other than their partner? Where do you think affairs happen?! Plus the hotel would cover for them, it doesnt look good for a place that is frequented by stars that the hotel would blab to paparazzi what is going on?
    Fair enough so why not bring him back to her place?

Eh yes, she could have used (a) back door (b) walked in with a group of friends (c) disguise)?!

Plus are you thinking that no actor/actress/famous face has NEVER used a hotel/motel for sex with someone other than their partner? Where do you think affairs happen?! Plus the hotel would cover for them, it doesnt look good for a place that is frequented by stars that the hotel would blab to paparazzi what is going on?
    Fair enough so why not bring him back to her place?

maybe they have gone to hotels in the past? did it occur to you that this could have been going on since the filming of snow white? just because they have been caught now doesn't mean it's all just happened recently. maybe they'd gone to that exact spot before in the past-and not been caught.

but why didn't they just break up? why this big deal over an affair? this kinda portays kirsten as the bad guy, which i know is the image she strives for, but i think this could tarnish her image too much.

and what about that big apology? she never even publicly acknowledged that they had been in a relationship up to this point. It really seems like she meant that apology, even the wording is so different from anything she's said before

Thast the point I made above, WHY would she be issuing public apologies when she has barely admitted that her and Rob are a couple?!
    The rumour of them began before the first Twilight film was even released but they were a couple without any pics to prove it. It was all hype etc. for the film and it worked cos you can see how the fans have really bought into them.

As for her career being tarnished, it hasnt done Angelina Jolie any harm and she got with BillyBob Thorton when he was with Laura Dern and Brad when he was with Jennifer

maybe they have gone to hotels in the past? did it occur to you that this could have been going on since the filming of snow white? just because they have been caught now doesn't mean it's all just happened recently. maybe they'd gone to that exact spot before in the past-and not been caught.

No it didnt happen recently because it hasnt happened at all.

Thast the point I made above, WHY would she be issuing public apologies when she has barely admitted that her and Rob are a couple?!
    The rumour of them began before the first Twilight film was even released but they were a couple without any pics to prove it. It was all hype etc. for the film and it worked cos you can see how the fans have really bought into them.

As for her career being tarnished, it hasnt done Angelina Jolie any harm and she got with BillyBob Thorton when he was with Laura Dern and Brad when he was with Jennifer

they were always secretive about their relationship, but i think she realises now isn't the time to be all private and stuff if she doesn't want to lose rob :rolleyes:

why would there have been paparazzi around them before that movie anyway when noone knew who the hell they were!!?

ya but people had heard of brad and billy bob....had anyone honestly heard of rupert sanders?? :L

they were always secretive about their relationship, but i think she realises now isn't the time to be all private and stuff if she doesn't want to lose rob :rolleyes:

why would there have been paparazzi around them before that movie anyway when noone knew who the hell they were!!?

ya but people had heard of brad and billy bob....had anyone honestly heard of rupert sanders?? :L

Publicity, Publicity, Publicity!Massive big bucks adaptation of a best selling book being made!

Publicity, Publicity, Publicity!Massive big bucks adaptation of a best selling book being made!

ya but no one knew it was going to be a hit...i guarentee the paparazzi didn't even know their names beforehand nevermind follow them around the place.

ya but no one knew it was going to be a hit...i guarentee the paparazzi didn't even know their names beforehand nevermind follow them around the place.

The book is a huge best seller so there were tweeny fans that were counting down the days of the films release, also if no one would have heard of them isnt that a bigger reason to start gossip about the co-stars?! plus check your pms!

• Advertisement

So if no one would have heard of them isnt that a bigger reason to start gossip about the co-stars?! plus check your messages!

yes but in my opinion they really were going out....how many years has the movies been going on, if they weren't dating one of them definitely would have slipped up big time before this and been caught with another person....its only human nature ;)

yes but in my opinion they really were going out....how many years has the movies been going on, if they weren't dating one of them definitely would have slipped up big time before this and been caught with another person....its only human nature ;)

Hope I dont get kicked off boards for saying it but Robert Pattison was for a long time shagging his co-star Ashley Greene, the one who plays his psychic sis in the movie, I wont get kicked off for saying that, will I? Oh cripes. Just check your private messages 123 LC, All will be revealed (not in a creepy way)!

i doubt it :L but how do you know like...i'm convinced the rob kirsten thing is true, no matter where the evidence points! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

My guess is that the Kristen/Rob relationship was for PR purposes and her affair with this director was real. Not a fan of either of them and think Twilight is crap, but I really feel sorry for that mans wife and kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

No it didnt happen recently because it hasnt happened at all.
    Do you think it was a setup?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

I'm having trouble believing that she got caught so publically. She has always been such a private person.
    This smells of a PR stunt but cant see what she gets from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source
    Kristen Stewart has issued a public apology for cheating on her boyfriend of three years, Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, with married Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

In a statement to People magazine, Stewart said: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.
    "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
    In his statement to People magazine, Sanders said: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

This whole thing stinks of being a publicity stunt. Who issues a press release to say they are "sorry" for cheating on their boyfriend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

The apology does seem weird considering she never acknowledged him as her boyfriend before this. I still don't believe the affair is a publicity stunt, she wouldn't gain anything from it and he's a married man with young kids...no sane person would do something like that for publicity.

I definitely think her relationship with Rob was for PR and she's milking it now that she got caught (and he will get lots of publicity from this too)

The way she worded her apology is very off and leaves her open to questions about the whole thing in the future...we'll be seeing her and her one facial expression on lots of magazines I'm sure.

Advertisement