Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kristen Stewart cheats on Robert Pattinson

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think the apology is more for Rupert Sanders and his family (never heard of him before this tbh) maybe his wife demanded it

Didnt Kristen cheat on Michael Angarano with Robert Pattinson?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭libra02

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think the apology is more for Rupert Sanders and his family (never heard of him before this tbh) maybe his wife demanded it

I thinkshe did, I vaguely remember reading something about that in a magazine at the time alright. So she is obviously used to cheating, maybe she is modelling herself on Ms Jolie.

The apology reeks of PR & I say she is sorry she got caught out I would not believe it was a one time thing. No way you be that quick in admitting and issuing a statement if it was, what did she call it " a momentary indiscretion", I say it has been going on for a while.

Apparently her people got a call saying from mag saying the story was going to run and that is the only reason she had to fess up. Damage limitation admit to this and hope they won't dig deeper into how long the affair was going on for. I think there was rumours back when they were filming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

It's a pity, then, that she fails to mention Sanders' wife and children.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

It couldnt be a publicity stunt can you imagine your man explaining to his wife
    what they were planning to do for a few quid lol...

"ok so let on that i cheated on you and the kids"
    "and you act all shocked..kinda demi moore like... Let the papers get plenty of pics of you and the kids looking upset"
    Then we sit back and watch the money roll in....
    No way would a woman agree to that..would they????

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Zoria

@ JP Liz that girl in that video needs medical intervention....
    Here's my theory: the Kristen-Rob relationship was a PR stunt from the beginning.
    Never bought them as a couple myself. I think calling Robert good looking is a bit of a push being honest, but each to their own of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Such an obvious publicity stunt. I've always found everything about Kristen Stewart's whole 'bad girl' image very contrived.

Such an obvious publicity stunt. I've always found everything about Kristen Stewart's whole 'bad girl' image very contrived.
    I didn't realise she had one. I don't follow an awful lot about these two, as I never really bought it in the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 K_Everdeen

keithb93 wrote: »
    Are you serious? She is gorgeous!

She is. I have a bit of a girl crush on her actually. :cool:

I think the media is being ridiculous towards her, yeah she made a mistake but she's 22 and apparently it was a one time thing. Either way, it's the lecherous director who people should be blaming, but as usual it's the woman being painted as the scarlet woman. Look at Angelina!
    123 LC wrote: »
    but why didn't they just break up? why this big deal over an affair? this kinda portays kirsten as the bad guy, which i know is the image she strives for, but i think this could tarnish her image too much.

and what about that big apology? she never even publicly acknowledged that they had been in a relationship up to this point. It really seems like she meant that apology, even the wording is so different from anything she's said before

She did acknowledge she was with Robert, she didn't make a big fuss over it but she has said 'everybody knows, it's so obvious', she also mentioned how her boyfriend was making a film out of a certain book, i can't remember the name of it but Rob was in it. I think this was just a moment of mad impulse that she will pay for, it's just sad the way the director guy as already been forgiven by his wife and is now widely known. I wouldn't be surprised if it was he who set her up to get a bigger profile to be honest, Might be a bit farfetched but what wife would take a cheating husband back before even a week has passed. Yeah you might forgive, but you make him sweat it out first. The she posts on her instagram pictures of her out shopping a few days after? :rolleyes:. Totally normal.
    It's a pity, then, that she fails to mention Sanders' wife and children.

didn't she say 'to everyone this has effected'? too lazy to go and look but i thought she said that.

Well if that is true and i don't know if i believe it, then Rob can't really say much! A little karma, maybe?

Plus why would Kristen have to cave to the wife's 'demands'. It sounds to me like a desperate attempt to make amends to her boyfriend.

sorry for the spam but it's just faster than multiposting

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

K_Everdeen wrote: »

sorry for the spam but it's just faster than multiposting

Merged.

You're welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Totally agree, there was no chemistry between them in films, interviews etc. never bought it, I always thought their 'relationship' was an arrangement to cover for her 'personal life' .ahem[/QUOTE]

<Snip>

why are people still saying she is gay? She has had 2 boyfriends and just got caught with a 41 year old man. I would say she is decidedly heterosexual!

Why do people want her to be gay so much?

xzanti wrote: »
    Merged.

You're welcome.

thank you

K_Everdeen wrote: »
    why are people still saying she is gay? She has had 2 boyfriends and just got caught with a 41 year old man. I would say she is decidedly heterosexual!

Why do people want her to be gay so much?
    I never thought she was gay but it really is looking like she wanted to get caught. Maybe she didn't like the ridiculous amount of privacy she and Robert had. I can understand that even if she isn't my favourite person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'm convinced this girl is taking the piss at this stage.

I'm convinced this girl is taking the piss at this stage.
    Piss-taking or otherwise she needs to take that down. She is making a holy show of herself. If that is an actual response to the news, she has major issues. If it's a piss take she is an attention seeking bint, and with you tubes popularity who is to say a job interviewer might not notice it's her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Zoria wrote: »
    Piss-taking or otherwise she needs to take that down. She is making a holy show of herself. If that is an actual response to the news, she has major issues. If it's a piss take she is an attention seeking bint, and with you tubes popularity who is to say a job interviewer might not notice it's her.

I'm thinking that she doesn't have to worry about making a show of herself at this stage. She could probably make a living out of attending Twilight conventions. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I haven't read through this thread, so forgive me If this is a repost, but this is amazing

http://teamcoco.com/video/will-ferrell-upset-about-kristen-and-robert

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I haven't read through this thread, so forgive me If this is a repost, but this is amazing

Trampire! Brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

Lorrs33 wrote: »
    Trampire! Brilliant!

Saw that myself it was classic:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

gaelicred wrote: »
    Saw that myself it was classic:D

Was just about to post it..

"I'm wondering if there was anything I could have done.". :pac::pac:

EyesClosed wrote: »

LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 AlizeHall

It breaks my heart seeing Rob hurting with what Kristen did to him. Anyway, we don't know the whole story so we don't really know whose to blame and whose fault it is.

It seems Robert is supposed to be interviewed on the 15th of August on ABC's Good morning America. Link here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2184623/Robert-Pattinson-interview-Kristen-Stewart-affair-scandal-week-Good-Morning-America.html It doesn't say if they're going to go into the whole thing with him or not, but if they do I wouldn't mind seeing his reaction to all of this.

AlizeHall wrote: »
    It breaks my heart seeing Rob hurting with what Kristen did to him. Anyway, we don't know the whole story so we don't really know whose to blame and whose fault it is.

Stewart admitted to a fling with a married director and apologised to Patterson :confused:

Kristen Stewart isn't going to the London premiere of On The Road because she doesn't want to draw attention away from the film. I'm sure she's actually afraid Rob Pattinson fans will show up to hurl abuse at her.

*why would they come to our concert just to boo us?*

Lorrs33 wrote: »
    Kristen Stewart isn't going to the London premiere of On The Road because she doesn't want to draw attention away from the film. I'm sure she's actually afraid Rob Pattinson fans will show up to hurl abuse at her.

*why would they come to our concert just to boo us?*

Negative, the american stars were never going to the London screening. She has however dropped out of her upcoming film which is probably wise, seeing as it is shooting in LA and the set would be hounded by paparazzi.

I know she did wrong but some of the comments from Pattinson fans are really alarming and quite disgusting. I hope she has good security. If i were her i wouldn't go near any Twihard events, it's not worth putting her life in danger over a film that is going to set alight the box office regardless of what promo is done or who does it. She should take her 40 million and run, leave the idiot fans to keep shouting for blood while she is on some tropical island living it up :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 coolgal52

I feel so sorry for Robert, he has always tried to maintain some privacy in his private life but now that is not really possible. she is very young also so i guess it is just part of her growing up in a difficult world that is LA LA land!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Advertisement