Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The War Z (PC)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,099 ✭✭✭✭briany

It does look bland, which I was afraid of and it probably won't catch on unless the devs really let the community play around with it. The thing is, though, if there's not much a community to begin with due to the crapness of the game, that can't happen either.

Maybe somebody can make a full blown zombie multiplayer mod for STALKER one of these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

briany wrote: »

Maybe somebody can make a full blown zombie multiplayer mod for STALKER one of these days.

I'm pretty sure there already is something like that. Open world stalker..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,099 ✭✭✭✭briany

dazftw wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there already is something like that. Open world stalker..

Something fleshed out? I've seen video of mods where there are zombies but is there something where the game mechanics and locations have been altered significantly toward zombie survival gameplay or is it just the STALKER world with the undead added?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Never buy a game thats free to play.

this looks rubbish on so many levels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Never buy a game thats free to play.

Guild Wars 2 says hello :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I got a email for access for the alpha from 15th October. Although you have to buy the game for access :/ No way I would buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

briany wrote: »
    Something fleshed out? I've seen video of mods where there are zombies but is there something where the game mechanics and locations have been altered significantly toward zombie survival gameplay or is it just the STALKER world with the undead added?

the stalker devs are working on an open world game very similar to stalker, they dont have the rights to stalker so they cant name it that though. its called survarium.

im pretty sure it isn't just zombies for enemies though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Dev com. 20 minutes long.

Link.

Lol, did he say "grow your own vegetables" thats hilarious.
    Im not for or against this game yet, im waiting to see which of the 2 main front runners proved the best MP Zombie Stealth Experience.

Warz developers previous games were pretty crap imo but hopefully they will have learnt a thing or two because the way it looks it has the potential to be awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Has anyone been playing this at all? I've been playing on crappy laptop that only gets 15 fps. And despite the crap quality I've been really enjoying it so far, never played dayZ because my laptop wont run it so this seems like an ok substitution for now. A good chunk of the map is still locked as well as a good few other features like vehicles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Thread here

Advertisement