Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contactless payments

Options
  • 25-07-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently moved to bank of ireland after the ulster bank crisis :) I have my visa debit card and everything is going fine. But I noticed your cards have Contactless payments, however my card doesnt have the logo for it on it. Do I need to apply for a new card with this function?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi jd83,

Thanks for getting in touch. We're pleased to hear you have decided to join us as a customer.

Only the cards with the contactless symbol on the front will have contactless functionality. The type of Visa Debit card you receive would be specific to your account. If you wish to discuss your card type you can contact your branch and a staff member will be happy to help you.

If there's anything else we can help you with or any other questions you may have just let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement