Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

a bollocks.

sounds like i missed a gud un.

only stuff ive heard on this today was on pat kenny where the justice minister basically said the gardai did sod all because they were afraid.

guess its easier to hospitalise hippies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

I can't remember the exact moment but I remember guffawing at the end when they were arguing over some 'dis/that/dere' confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

withless wrote: »
    I can't remember the exact moment but I remember guffawing at the end when they were arguing over some 'dis/that/dere' confusion.

Dis / this respect :pac:

Cracking Livelahn, hopefully Joe does some of his notorious topic milking and we get more of the same for the rest of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Now Joe we all know you read these pages during the show, so you know what the peeeeple want, more shows like yesterday, we want no more chocolate addictions, no more finding people from the 1800's and no more graveyard stories......unless of course theres lads in balaclavas with guns in them.

yesterday's show is what Liveline should be all about, more of the same please.

P.S FIX THE RTE PLAYER :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

]

Just when I had given up.... What did I miss?

• Advertisement

my friend wrote: »

aw where do i start, we started with the honest salt of the earth peeeeple from inner city dubalin, then paul williams got involved with some nice chap about the funeral in the quiet little place called donameade, and i'm not surehow it ended cos the rte player broke down but from reading posts on here it was even better then what went before it.

i'm sure it'll be back to normal today, cant have Joe slipping out of cruise control 2 days in a row. (ya no warra i meeean) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

my friend wrote: »

A paramilitary funeral got in Joes way as he tried to run an errand in the boyband capital of the world donaghmede

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Will Liveline reach the high standards of yesterday..

"See him Joe.. Paul Williams... He hates de republicans.."

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Will Liveline reach the high standards of yesterday..

"See him Joe.. Paul Williams... He hates de republicans.."

Yesterday's show was fantastic. From "Deeyanowwharri me-in Joe" all the way to the republican masquerading as a Fianna Failer and the boy bands. More of same please Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Balls. Just opened the RTE.ie webpage to see a big feature on Mrs. Brown's Boys voted Best Comedy in some awards across the water. No doubt Joe will be onto "Brindan O'Cardill" for the first hour as they both indulge each other's self-congratulatory pomp.

Can we have a poll Joe - which is worse - MBB of Funny Friday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Now Joe we all know you read these pages during the show, so you know what the peeeeple want, more shows like yesterday, we want no more chocolate addictions, no more finding people from the 1800's and no more graveyard stories......unless of course theres lads in balaclavas with guns in them.

P.S FIX THE RTE PLAYER :mad:

Did ya not know that Joe hasn't got a google machine in his office and he doesn't know why he doesn't so he can't be reading this thread ;)

P.S.S. I agree - FIX THE Bleedin RTE Player, it's forever cracking up !

Folks,

It's "The RTE Real Player" to give it its full title - do you not remember Joe repeatedly talking about this great invention from RTE?

Balls. Just opened the RTE.ie webpage to see a big feature on Mrs. Brown's Boys voted Best Comedy in some awards across the water.

well if Mrs Brown on TV can win awards, i think Funny Friday on TV would to.
    could you imagine the craic. it could be like have i got news for you, with Joe presenting, and the boys as panelists with their great jokes and impressions, sure it couldnt fail to attract a record audience every week

Excellent:eek:

This could be good!

:eek: Great start again, this is to much.

"I was delighted the way the funeral went"...

:confused: There was no problem with sticking him in the ground then?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

joe talks to terrorist and terrorist wanabes (ecept martin mcg)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

"comrades"

Here we go, the makey uppy army are back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

get P. Williams on the line quick....;.

• Advertisement

well if Mrs Brown on TV can win awards, i think Funny Friday on TV would to.
    could you imagine the craic. it could be like have i got news for you, with Joe presenting, and the boys as panelists with their great jokes and impressions, sure it couldnt fail to attract a record audience every week

Stop. Stop it now. Someone in RTE may be reading this. Are you willing to take the heat for planting this seed?

Paul Williams on Line 2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I have no concern that the scumbag was killed either.

Should we not have heard "cut that line" at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

funny how these lads think the gardai should have respect and dignity for them but call them agents of the state

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Here we go....

Caught some footage of the funeral last night on the news. NO WAY should that sort of para **** be allowed on the streets of our capital city.
    Took me back about 30 years to RA funerals on the news. Absolutely retrogressive, not to mention, illegal.

They dont recognise the state

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This guy is quite full of sh1t along with the others.

Cops were laughing at him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"Co-operating with the Gardaí" yeah Joe, the mock provos just love to jaw with the law.

• Advertisement

Stop. Stop it now. Someone in RTE may be reading this. Are you willing to take the heat for planting this seed?

i most certainly am if i get money out of it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement