Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

The Gardai never get involved....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

The revenue sound like the last lot Joe had on - Demanding money with menaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

my friend wrote: »
    The Gardai never get involved....

unless you are cutting turf....

or protesting outside FG think-in....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 189 ✭✭Bergkamp 10

Fair play to Paul, very elegant speaker knows his stuff. Also alot more educated than many of those spewing bile on this thread, ironically during the day while slagging him for having no job....whats your excuse?

Takes a certain type of nutcase to celebrate a mans death. Althought anonymously on the internet, so a cowardly nutjob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Calm down.

• Advertisement

Fair play to Paul, very elegant speaker knows his stuff. Also alot more educated than many of those spewing bile on this thread, ironically during the day while slagging him for having no job....whats your excuse?

Takes a certain type of nutcase to celebrate a mans death. Althought anonymously on the internet, so a cowardly nutjob.

are you a 'comrade' of scumbag easily influenced Paul, butt buddy of the dead maggot Alan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Hi Paul.

Fuinseog wrote: »
    an innocent being harassed for something he did not do- pay his taxes.

he should take his business to Wales, where I am sure he will not have to pay tax.

He paid his tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Fair play to Paul, very elegant speaker knows his stuff. Also alot more educated indoctrinated than many of those spewing bile on this thread, ironically during the day while slagging him for having no job....whats your excuse?

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭berettaman

I dealt with this the other day. The sheriff does as they are told. This sounds like a cock up.

Recently the Sheriff told a different client " we don't want your money we just want to close you down." The sheriff refused to take a cheque for the amount owed.

He asked if he could do a "Wallace".:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Yeah, the gardai got together with a drug gang to kill some skanger! Suppose the moon landings are fake too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 189 ✭✭Bergkamp 10

my friend wrote: »
    are you a 'comrade' of scumbag easily influenced Paul, butt buddy of the dead maggot Alan?

You seem to like referencing sex alot judging on your posts on this thread. Not getting any?

You comes across as a pervert.

an innocent being harassed for something he did not do- pay his taxes.

he should take his business to Wales, where I am sure he will not have to pay tax.
    He was 5 days late sometime last March, it was all sorted then. No reason for the sherrif to be booting the door down for a zero debt 6 months later. The 1400 is fees for costs to collect a zero debt. You couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Lapin wrote: »
    He paid his tax.

whats this about 1,400? I had to step out and could have missed something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Suzie4 wrote: »
    its a real pity drug dealers kill the only person who was in there way...and the media and general public just believe all the nonsense ..

The only drug dealer "six shots in the hole" ever shot was one that wouldn't pay him off and join his organisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

ironically during the day while slagging him for having no job....whats your excuse?

That we're very well educated, so much so that we can both do our work and enjoy a bit of Liveline while doing so, and paying our taxes to keep Paul outfitted in this seasons republican styles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I wanted to join the IRA, but it turned out my parents were married.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Not really listening. But it sounds like the sheriff was sent out to collect €1400, turns out he didn't owe it, but he got roughly the same bill in sheriff and baliff call out charges!

Sheriff's charges due to a cock by the Revenue.

He doesn't owe a penny in tax.

syklops wrote: »
    I wanted to join the IRA, but it turned out my parents were married.

Were your parents related? I think they make an exception in that case.

• Advertisement

dloob wrote: »
    Were your parents related? I think they make an exception in that case.

You do realise that this comment makes a bigger joke of the IRA than syklops ?

You seem to like referencing sex alot judging on your posts on this thread. Not getting any?

You comes across as a pervert.

Its clear Pauls fundamentalism is fueled by voids elsewhere, plus we know from history the increased tendencies of such individuals to be homosexual*

(*problems only arising due to suppression rather than acceptance)

I'd love to find an automatic driver myself.

Cash up front.

Oh you muppet.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    You do realise that this comment makes a bigger joke of the IRA than syklops ?

Yes, Yes I do.

Lapin wrote: »
    Cash up front.

Oh you muppet.
    Just what I was thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

i had a driving lesson with a similar cowboy. a lot of them want you to pay for a block of lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

So I was going "Oh-kay"

dloob wrote: »
    Yes, Yes I do.

Argh, I thought your post was by that Bergkamp fella.

• Advertisement

who was the Instructor ? Fred Forsey?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement