Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,656 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I fear it is Funny THURSDAY, live from the National Ploughing Championships.

One day earlier, so it should be funnier, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Ah jayyysus !!

I think we will need new bingo cards for farming related nonsence callers.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cue Damo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Article in the sunday world today and tony quinn the messiah is after mr duffy.
    Good afternoon to him lol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Would anybody notice if they just repeated last year's show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

whats the waffle for today? Joe an expert on Donegal GAA? Suicide (again), The ****e that was the late late show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

theres a bridge in Dubalin town and theres a controversy over what it will be called, plus He has an update on the 4 lads that took a leak on the homeless guy, he wont be happy til they are tarred and feathered

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Oh fer gods sake!

On a side note did anybody hear the crowd outside the pub that Paddy o'gorman was talking to on the PK Show earlier, i think 1 of them went to the pub during the day for ''company, craic'' and a few pints because her 10 year old daughter was at school :eek:.

Surely these are the people Joe should be crusading against, not students out for the night with probably no childern depending on them at home

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Joe wants that bridge named after his god Connolly

so thats what the bridge will be called

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

neris wrote: »
    whats the waffle for today? Joe an expert on Donegal GAA? Suicide (again), The ****e that was the late late show

Missed that but heard Rosanna made a tit of herself (see what I did there Joe? Punsliging is not just for you!). Can you elaborate Neris?

Joe will try and offer some Top Tips for the GAA fans of Mayo and Donegal as well as the obligatory death by suicide story. I'd bet he's almost praying a Mayo fan tops himself between now and 3pm so he can have the family on LIVE to discuss how they are feeling.

He did mention Tony Gregory.......extremely quickly :rolleyes:

Be careful or we might get the Syl Fox Bridge.

whats the waffle for today? The ****e that was the late late show

i think that would have been better had Rosanna done the interview Naked instead of Tubbers showing pics of her.

Missed that but heard Rosanna made a tit of herself (see what I did there Joe? Punsliging is not just for you!). Can you elaborate Neris?

Joe will try and offer some Top Tips for the GAA fans of Mayo and Donegal as well as the obligatory death by suicide story. I'd bet he's almost praying a Mayo fan tops himself between now and 3pm so he can have the family on LIVE to discuss how they are feeling.

i didnt see the whole just the last 1/2 hour or so i think. But they had louis walsh, some scruffy dyke and rosanna davidson on having a discussion. was utter waste of tv time. Had poor louis telling us how hard it was for him to get over his oredeal of being accused of groping a guy and he,d love to tell us his side of the story but he cant.

All I heard was Rosanna's explanation of her topless shoot was fairly lame but that Tubbs was perving it up big style. Might have a look at THE RTE REAL PLAYER (as Joe is fond of calling it) later to see for myself.

Think I might only be able to follow the thread today and not listen LAHV, ah well!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

death will be discussed for least least 20 mins today.
    the Dubs were not at Croker so it will either not be discussed or discussed in terms of the traffic chaos it caused.

wanted to watch the match in a dublin pub and the barman had no idea the all ireland was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Ah here, Cleary's again? Can Joe not see beyond O'Connell Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

I wonder how joefizz will spin this..i thought the people in charge of clearys were fantastic brilliant and the greatest people ever and looked after their glorius staff magnificently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

All I heard was Rosanna's explanation of her topless shoot was fairly lame but that Tubbs was perving it up big style. Might have a look at THE RTE REAL PLAYER (as Joe is fond of calling it) later to see for myself.

Think I might only be able to follow the thread today and not listen LAHV, ah well!

bredan o connor would have given her more lecherous looks and would have probably started the interview with a request to get them out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"We made our own way up to O'Connel Street".

How was that any different to how they usually got to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Did they have the tubes in dundrum?

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Ah here, Cleary's again? Can Joe not see beyond O'Connell Street?

No he cant dont you know that Oconnell st is the centre of Dublin. Its a magnificent Street populated by pleasent locals and loads of fantastic shops. Or so Joe would think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Joe lamenting the closure of the store, then almost lets it slip that it's been ages since he was in there.

liveline in danger of having both sides of a story here for the first time ever.....i expect the universe to implode at any stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Fuinseog wrote: »
    the Dubs were not at Croker

The minors were and they won.

Joe probably thinks the trans run up and down oconnell st past clearys its been so long since hge was in clearys. Once he hit the rte jackpot it was up to brown thomas for him

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I would steal everything that wasnt nailed down:D

So after all joes fawning over these people last week..it turns out that the magnificent people in charge have shafted 50 of the staff members.

• Advertisement

The Loyal Customers didnt care to much, that why Business was going through the floor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement