Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

court summons print out....wow...

How clever is this guy....

bet no one ever thought of that before...

And sure if they didnt....they will now...lol

He has just blown his own coup...!:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Good man, explain exactly how you persuade people to pay you money they owe on the national airwaves. That'll work.

The level of stupidity of some people is just unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

'Gewguul' it says Old Mister Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Mooney off again...

62.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

What did the fella do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Man who sends out false court summonses gets p!ssed off when somebody pulls a fast one on him :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

some scum out there..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Ha! Joe's researcher called yer man, bag, cat, out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

WE dont care ...we dont care ...we dont care...we dont care we dont care we dont caaaaaaare...

to the tune of ...liv er pool...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I agree with this guy 100% about AIB ads.. That one with the oul lad and his vintage car really gets to me... Give him a couple of grand for his stupid car, and then parade him on the telly telling everybody what a great bunch of lads AIB are.. We are paying 1 BILLION to their unsecured bondholders this week...

supporting Irish communities????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

His researcher never tries to call me - maybe I'd be too good for the Livelahn, that's what I keep telling myself

Please ring me:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I agree with this guy 100% about AIB ads.. That one with the oul lad and his vintage car really gets to me... Give him a couple of grand for his stupid car, and then parade him on the telly telling everybody what a great bunch of lads AIB are.. We are paying 1 BILLION to their unsecured bondholders this week...

supporting destroying Irish communities????

:mad:

No death or death-by-sue-ihh-soide today, could it be that Joe is getting over his dual-obsession at last?

Oh feck, Fungus on "Mooney"......................byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 locked up

So a great countermeasure is to use fraud?
    can you tell me what's fraudulent about it please?

Man who sends out false court summonses gets p!ssed off when somebody pulls a fast one on him :rolleyes:

the 'fast one' as you call it was done before resorting to the copy summons.

the researcher calls you back when they're ready for you to go on air.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

locked up wrote: »

Its not fraud but it is illegal

All debt collectors, including private individuals and debt collection agencies, are covered by Section 11 of the Non-Fatal Offences against the Person Act 1997. This provides that a person is guilty of an offence if he/she makes any demand for payment of a debt and if:
    • The demands are so frequent as to be calculated to subject you or a member of your family to alarm, distress or humiliation, or
    • The person falsely represents that criminal proceedings lie for non-payment of the debt, or
    • The person falsely represents that he or she is authorised in some official capacity to enforce payment, or
    • The person utters a document falsely represented to have an official character
    If you are subjected to such behaviour by your creditor or by a debt collection agency, you should report the matter to the Gardaí.

Now you can ring Joe again when the people who owe you money have complained to the gardai who then prosecute you ....
    Kind of Ironic how to wrongs dont make a right.......

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

He didnt threaten a fake summons. He said to them that this is what a summons looks like and the next time you see one it will be a real one

neris wrote: »
    He didnt threaten a fake summons. He said to them that this is what a summons looks like and the next time you see one it will be a real one

exactly!!!! on the end of the letter it states "This is what a summons looks like".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

exactly!!!! on the end of the letter it states "This is what a summons looks like".
    You're the guy that sent the mock summons aren't you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Hmmm I don't know, I can see why small family businesses would resort to such tactics.....it may not be right but I can understand the frustration that would lead to it.

Hmmm I don't know, I can see why small family businesses would resort to such tactics.....it may not be right but I can understand the frustration that would lead to it.
    Very true. And my understanding from what people say is that the people who really don't have the money to pay, will do everything to make an arrangement, whereas the people who just don't want to pay will use the recession as an excuse to be really brazen and basically steal services.

The guy doesnt have the right to print out state documents and send them to people.. He probably prints his own tax disc as well.

The guy doesnt have the right to print out state documents and send them to people.. He probably prints his own tax disc as well.
    He only printed a model of a summons and told them this is the sort of thing they would get if they didn't pay. He wasn't pretending it was a REAL summons, to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He won't like that:pac:

He won't like that:pac:

Actually talking about tax discs, apparently in the Motor Tax Office in Naas, they are asking people if they have paid the household charge before handing out the tax discs..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Yeah, some uncivil servant on half a mill for printing them out too. And they probably get an allowance for using the printer! Let the private sector take over printing of state documents!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Wonder will joe start the show with that missing kid in wales and try link some story about a child in the 1960s who disappeared in ireland

neris wrote: »
    Wonder will joe start the show with that missing kid in wales and try link some story about a child in the 1960s who disappeared in ireland
    He'll probably have lots of calls from people who saw that naked child on the motorway and didn't inform anyone or stop.

• Advertisement

For once he might actually take on a topic that he mentions in the RC Show preamble. Proposed cut in de Chizzlers' Welfare will allow him to vent (cue the *sighs*) his natural Fianna Fail bias all over the airwaves with a plethora of baby factories/entitlements junkies queueing up to whine to Joe 'bou de kouts an de gubbermint.

Bingo call on "Jueno wharra mea-yan Joe?" :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement