Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Sligo Quay

withless wrote: »
    If it was a toothache from the early sixties maybe we could do something for you.
    Ha ha its funny, it can be a great show when issues are discussed, such as credit card fraud, or overcharging as such, issues of everyday life, but when a gambler rings up crying about his losses, or Brush telling his tale of woe, I mean has Duffy got a fairy godmother with a magic wand to make everything right, I can't understand ringing the Duffy show for just simplely looking for a shoulder to cry on, there was a most interesting show resently about Cuba, when Joe Duffy insulted the Cuban Ambassador which was an absolute disgrace, sometimes Joe Duffy can be very unprofessional as a broadcaster when he starts taking sides in a very good debate which he should be a chairman and not taking sides, don't get him going on the Sinners, the only different between Fianna Fáil and Sinn Féin is 80years, both parties where born out of physical force, only Sinn Féin is in the resent pass, but Duffy is only concerned with the Sinners, flawed judgement again, rant over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

An awful lot of the sob story/ poor mouth tales are just looking for a few quid or hope that whatever wrong they committed against a business or whatever will be forgivdn because they got onto joe

Same as the old gerry cokehead ryan show

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Joe really should have played The End by The Doors in the background when the Brush was on:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Joe really should have played The End by The Doors in the background when the Brush was on:D

How about "Shot Down In A Blaze Of Glory" by Bon Jovi.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

One aspirin a day keeps the dampness away

• Advertisement

Those self assessed income tax payer ads are p!ssing me right off... Every fkn second... FKKKK off revenue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

What is the damp that ye are all talking about?

I'm confused!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

What is the damp that ye are all talking about?

I'm confused!

Yesterday, brush Shields was raving that the damp was coming down on him or after him or some other such nonsense ;)

Yesterday, brush Shields was raving that the damp was coming down on him or after him or some other such nonsense ;)

Can I be the first to offer my assistance... You can apply it with a .... ye you get it..

thompson_damp_seal.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Those self assessed income tax payer ads are p!ssing me right off... Every fkn second... FKKKK off revenue
    <smug>
    Mine's already done, got a few bob back from them as well, woo hoo!
    </smug>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

so who is in hospital today that Joe can call on this is your lifeline

I hope the kerrygroups know there is problems with parking in Naas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Yaaay, apology for Anne, it was Anne wasn't it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Slap on the wrist for Joe :D

hahaha looks like that comment didnt get EXPUNGED quick enough

SERVED! :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

lol that's why Joes rant isn't online ! lol notice it wasn't Joe apologising!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"brown envelopes". LOL.

That no nonsense car insurance ad must be the most annoying one on radio at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ha, Brown Envelope Dun Laoghaire Co Co and Apco apology.

Duffy be cutting off everyone now or telling them to retract statements

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Yaaay, apology for Anne, it was Anne wasn't it ?

arrrggghhhh only turned back over to catch the end of the apology.. what was it for.. ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I missed it myself, was it Anne's allegation of brown envelopes passing from the clamping company to DLRCC?

So perhaps he should have listened to the neurosurgeon?

Add insult to injury. All those hot Spanish nurses and not being able to fap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Feck! Only just tuned in. Missed the apology, did he apologise to Anne for cutting her off or to the co co for the suggestion Anne had made?

He should have sent of his letter to Jimmy Saville

Life is a lot harder for him now, unfortunately.

Caller:"He found life very difficult"

Life was a picnic then compared to how it will be now.

No you wont try anything, you should listen to the neurosurgeon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Feck! Only just tuned in. Missed the apology, did he apologise to Anne for cutting her off or to the co co for the suggestion Anne had made?

I just phrased things badly, it was an apology for what Anne said about brown envelopes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

arrrggghhhh only turned back over to catch the end of the apology.. what was it for.. ?
    vicwatson wrote: »
    Ha, Brown Envelope Dun Laoghaire Co Co and Apco apology.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement