Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

booooooooooring.

Is Mooney back from his honeymoon yet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Janey not being able to sit down ouch..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

syklops wrote: »
    I just burst out laughing at that.

Joe:"So where are you now?"
    Caller:"Im at home!"

Snap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Its a cheery story Joe

stop trying to drag her back into the mire

Awful show today.

No doubt the Legal Dept. will be happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

europa11 wrote: »
    Awful show today.

No doubt the Legal Dept. will be happy with that.

A grand safe show is what it was. Legal will be delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

How long will it take Joe to mention Dickie Rock's birthday today?????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Oh god this has been a terrible week.

withless wrote: »
    Oh god this has been a terrible week.

+1

Seems inevitible the way things are going that we're going to be treated to another bout of the "S" word before the dreaded Plugfest that is Fiver Friday.

Payback time for Joe blowing his top off during Anne's "brown envelope" classic :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Ah ffs more brush and his Night of the dark soul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Is he not going to discuss Melanies book about Gerry Ryan and why it has been pulled from the bookstores today by the high court?

Olhausens' Sausage Factory gone. He'll be down memory lane for that one.

"Ah Joe, d'ye remember Joe, running down the stairs and the frying pan full of bangers Joe, and you wouldn't eat 'em if they weren't from Olhausen's Joe,and your brother Brendan would give his to the dog....what was the dog's name again? Joe...Gaybo, ah poor old Gaybo, knocked down by a sausage truck Joe... and they used to be bee-you-ti-full vans that delivered Sausages to the corner shop in Ballyer - hail, rain or snow Joe...ah, de good ole daze Joe.."

....of course, then again, the dark night of Brush's soul might just about consume the entire show again. What are 160 lost jobs compared to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jlacey

Joe Duffy show not what it was, too Dublin focused not national, tired auld formula and needs looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

im still waiting for rte to reply to my question on twitter about that brush shileds ****e the other day. 2 days later still nothing. I guess in 2 years still wont have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

'Out of the pan and in to the fire', woo woo. 'they made a sows ear of it', 'you can't make a silk purse..', 'the management are thick as pig...' and so on.

Maybe Brush was on the "Olhausens'" when he went berserk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

neris wrote: »
    im still waiting for rte to reply to my question on twitter about that brush shileds ****e the other day. 2 days later still nothing. I guess in 2 years still wont have heard.

What was the question?

I missed most of that programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

europa11 wrote: »
    Olhausens' Sausage Factory gone. He'll be down memory lane for that one.
    "Ah Joe, d'ye remember Joe, running down the stairs and the frying pan full of bangers Joe, and you wouldn't eat 'em if they weren't from Olhausen's Joe,and your brother Brendan would give his to the dog....what was the dog's name again? Joe...Gaybo, ah poor old Gaybo, knocked down by a sausage truck Joe... and they used to be bee-you-ti-full vans that delivered Sausages to the corner shop in Ballyer - hail, rain or snow Joe...ah, de good ole daze Joe.."

And eating the bangers with Bang Bang ?

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Is he not going to discuss Melanies book about Gerry Ryan and why it has been pulled from the bookstores today by the high court?

Oh, I'd have no doubt about it :D

If he only had the time to...but look at all the real stories happening all around us....Brush Sheils is in hospital, suffering for all of us in the dark night.... ehm, that guy in a hospital in Barcelona wants to get home and deep down you know Joe wants to tell us Ryanair won't fly him back....just wouldn't have time to mention that buke about poor old Gerry :rolleyes: ...might upset Brush anyway....then there's the agricultural spot to do, a bit of token sympathy for Olhausens wuurkurs and a few business plugs and a couple of breaks to take...

Wonder will Joe include Melanies tome by the time his Christmas Buke programme airs? any bets going?

"The shooting of a sixteen year old is completely unacceptable"..

You have to have a legal background to come out with something as profound as that...

• Advertisement

The poower childer

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

JM Skipton wrote: »

What's this about? :eek::eek:Haven't heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

And once again, Joe starts the show off with a topic completely and entirely unrelated to anything in the promo, anything in yesterday's show, or indeed anything making the news today (or this week even).

Why do they bother with the promos:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Allow me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

One of Gerrys mates didn't like something in it about him so had it pulled via High court!

RadioRetro wrote: »

Was Mr Kavanagh with Mr Ryan the night before he died?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Is this the guy whose house Ryan allegedly went to but told MV he was a hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

In keeping with Lahv Lahn's current fondness for subject hopping, are suasages one of the main ingredients in coddle? I've never had coddle so I don't honestly know, but have some vague recollection of hearing sausages were in it....Olhausen's of course.

Hear Joe there not happy with somebody saying that things are bad... (after all his great work)...

Sick of this HSE stuff...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Was Mr Kavanagh with Mr Ryan the night before he died?

App so, they were close friends, however when the drug story came out they just became acquaintences.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement