Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Stop putting ideas in her head Joe by suggesting she'll get moved if she has a 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

G'wan.....cry for Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Back

Whole top floor, isn't that a penthouse?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

These points she is talking about should be reduced after 3rd or 4th subsequent children, you shouldn't be rewarded by having more if you can't support them.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Kerry_2008

I wonder would she be happy just to be moved down to a lower floor? No she wants a new gaff. Panic attacks now and all!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

BRING YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL

GO TO THE POXY SHOP

DO YOU NEED THE STATE TO HOLD YOUR BLOODY HAND:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Jesus, she's only 30.

I say there is a collective "FCUK OFF" beig shouted at the radio by Duffy listeners.

This make my blood BOIL!

Can't she sent the fella down for the shopping in the evening?

I'd imagine she has enough pints most weekends.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Its people like this woman that give people who really need support and help a bad name. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Fúckin 'ell, 3 kids at 30 and no job. When I get into power, you'll have to prove ability to provide for your kids before you get a licence to procreate.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Shocking Joe, hands up whos door allows a double buggy get out without collapsing. Bet she didn't pay for the buggy like the rest of us.

The mental picture!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

She should get in touch with her local TD I believe they can do wonders with the housing list

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Buy a loada bread n milk n u wont need to keep running out. Now shut up u sponger n be thankful u have a place to live

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

A baby nurse. Fecking HSE cutbacks, employing babies as nurses.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

The whole point of this "points" system is obviously missed with these people. It's not something to fcuking aim for. It's not Leaving Cert points.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Ffsssssssssssssss enough already... No one cares at this stage...give it up....looking for nearest window!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Methinks she doth protesteth too much, she's laying it on as if she's stuck indoors in a war zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Kerry_2008

Get onto James Riley. He'll apply a logorithim to the list and you'll be at the top !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

In other words she wants a new free bungalow, cant be arsed with this apartment living Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Howyis? This one on the gange or....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

PLEASE JESUS joe, have someone to counteract this woman.

I was look-in for a new gaff meself Joe and I sawed this on t'internet earlier Joe. It's near de shops. Can yous put in a word with Dublin City Council for me to move into it?

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1257468

Tanks Joe.

Can the friends not help her vor the family, her mother comes over every day. Surely the 10 year old can help bring the smaller ones down

10 yo home from school at 2.40?

Joe why are you trying to tie this into the shooting? It has nothing to do with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

what a whinger............tears, blaming dublin city council..Joe's constant references to the recent shooting..............

next caller please...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Argh, stop bringing Alan Ryan into the fu(king story, it's nothing to do with anything !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

What does her fella do when he comes in the evening...or should i ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Why does joe keep bringing to that the provo scum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Bet the kids have ADHD/Autism etc.

Ah the old "we lost my parent" card. Waiting for the "I was bullied/abused at school Joe".

Why is she getting air time? Is this not the case of 1000's of others.

If she wasn't Northside Dublin she wouldn't get airtime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement