Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

A lot of people want to hurt you Brush, including Bon Jovi...

eh? Bon Jovi wasn't in Skid Row (USA version), he was in Bon Jovi!

ah wasn't aware of this angle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

mike65 wrote: »
    eh? Bon Jovi wasn't in Skid Row (USA version), he was in Bon Jovi! ah wasn't aware of this angle

I know the story Mike, I used to like Dave Sabo in the real Skid Row. That Piece Of Me song is really good. He used to give out about Sebastian Bach (calling him "seb" as if he knew him :rolleyes:) and has load of fairly pathetic videos up on youtube detailing the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

my friend wrote: »
    who's in for a bashing today? Funtasia?

What happened in funtasia? :confused:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Sligo Quay

paulaa wrote: »
    You should. It's a beautiful country with beautiful friendly people.
    Totally agree, Iv been to Cuba many times love the place, as for that guy Declan Ganley who gets his info from YouTube, that was just hilarious I thought that guy had brains, I guess I was wrong. Cuba grows bananas but its not a banana republic, Ireland doesn't grow bananas, but it definitely is a Banana Republic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Waiting with baited breath here for mondays Liveline and wondering what has happened to the News at 1. Has it been cancelled and an Olympic special is on instead???

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I know the story Mike, I used to like Dave Sabo in the real Skid Row. That Piece Of Me song is really good. He used to give out about Sebastian Bach (calling him "seb" as if he knew him :rolleyes:) and has load of fairly pathetic videos up on youtube detailing the story.

Ha! Ha!

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in ages! Love the way Brush says "Hasta La Vista".....has he not seen Terminator 2?:D

Ha! Ha! That's one of the funniest things I've seen in ages! Love the way Brush says "Hasta La Vista".....has he not seen Terminator 2?:D

Watch the ones of him trying to play guitar .. they are the funniest.. What is the duffmeister on about today... I hear RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHEEEN is on again.

Yakuza wrote: »
    This should fill you in: http://www.politics.ie/forum/health-social-affairs/194051-pander-unorganised-autistic-group-face-wrath-social-media.html[/QUOTE]

Go no, I feel this could turn into AssBurgers Part II. :eek:

That said, it would be great to hear Joe ask some mother "and is your chisler banned from the city of Las Vegas?" or "is your boy good at the hard sums or picking out Lotto numbers?" :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Jebus haven't listened for a few weeks, Fionn is on newstalk so back to Joe, please do a good show Joe (I know you are reading this)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Olympics Joe.

The punters of Ireland who know nothing about sport and made no sacrifices to compete at Olympic level deserve to celebrate whatever the athletes think Joe

What about the punters Joe.

Disgrace Joe

Taxi Driver: "Joe, what them peeeeple did over there Joe, and we're not even having a celebration for them.. It's a disgrace Joe.. De Govererdendment should be ashamed of demselves"

Taxi Driver: "Joe, what them peeeeple did over there Joe, and we're not even having a celebration for them.. It's a disgrace Joe.. De Govererdendment should be ashamed of demselves"

dey do be flyin on de plane and all joe.

disgrace joe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I really hope not.

The homecoming lark has been shamefully handled by bandwagon politicians from all sides.

yore very welcome to olympic whinge line

The boxers didnt want one.

Surely thats what counts?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

have had enough of the olympics at this stage and couldnt really give a flying fcuk about these athletes coming home.

Since we dont have our own drug fiasco this olympics, we can at least lay claim to Shane Byrne who has just been stripped of the Ladies Shot Putt Gold Medal.. (supposedly when they tested his chromosomes).

Nadzeya-Ostapchuk-008.jpg

neris wrote: »
    have had enough of the olympics at this stage and couldnt really give a flying fcuk about these athletes coming home.

People should really leave them be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Who fcuking cares about these individuals coming home.

• Advertisement

Ah feck this. This is the first time in weeks (possibly even months) I can lsiten to Lahv Lahn. I want fights and arguments, not an homage to the Olympians. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Please no singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Joe will soon ask where his relatives are buried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

They were verdy verdy good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

There's no words for how bad this show is going to be.

It's going to be a masters in sycophancy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Oh I don't know if I can stick Joe sucking up and being so patrionising. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

walking is not a sport

FFS not letting his mother in, is there anything we can arrange properly, at this rate the plane will probably land in Cork. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Joe's making a big deal over nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

lot of people there apparently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement