Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

europa11 wrote: »
    Quick. Email Joe, a holiday treat for him right there. ;)

knowing joe, thats where he is this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

jesus is joe dolans car still broken down, must be 6 months broken now, and that ad still doesnt make me want to go :mad:

If anything it makes me want to throw up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Fuinseog wrote: »
    I prefer Joe dealing with taxi drivers.

tear down dum ould buildings. bulldoze the ringforts.

It makes better radio for the hour even though this topic itself is much more important,letting on joe should give yer man pat kennys number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Someone is living under a listed bridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Joe knows how to press their buttons

Damo got the silent treatment from taximan when he said he should be paying DAA and not the taxi driver. taximan maintained they were not his customers but DAAs.

• Advertisement

jayus, yet another break.
    even worse greybo.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Was that Damo doing the 11850 ad?

europa11 wrote: »
    Quick. Email Joe, a holiday treat for him right there. ;)

he is down in Dingle.

Wayhaaay! back to the Salties.

the dude is talking sense. taxi drivers at the airport do not deserve our sympathy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Raped and pillaged, that's harsh!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Taxis arriving up at the airport either not dropping people or picking them up should have their numbers taken and their licenses revoked. They've no business being there if they are not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

pc7 wrote: »
    Must work for the Vikings!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

That's a very odd changeable accent... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

pc7 wrote: »

I was just waiting to see if he was allowed to name his company.. That would have been interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

This lad is gas... speaking a lot of truth, tbh. :D

"Taximen should be grateful".

Good luck with that, in the meantime don't hold yer breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Damo providing unbelievably biased coverage - "do you have no sympathy for the taxi drivers ?"

No Damo - like the majority of your listeners.

Damo has given provided completely misleading information about the situation - DAA should remove all their licences this evening.

the dude speaking is right. the taximen can ill afford to strike in these harsh times.

This lad is gas... speaking a lot of truth, tbh. :D

joe would have cut him off

• Advertisement

I was just waiting to see if he was allowed to name his company.. That would have been interesting.

I'd have bust a gut if he said Aubrey Removals. :D

(...that's Aubrey Removals 01-4455666, worldwide deliveries, from your old home to your new home, ask for Aubrey, mention the Lahhvhlann)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Send a tax inspector up to Dublin airport and that'll quickly free up a load of taxi parking spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

this lad will have his knee caps in a spar bag if he goes near the airport again!

Absolute thugs and scumbags intimidating him like that, they should have their licences revoked. :mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

This is what happens when unions lose the run of themselves. Ridiculous behaviour.

their strike was poorly advertised. i only heard about it this morning. bad for business.

Feckin' mafia tactics, taximen think they're a law unto themselves.

Needless to say no one will be prosecuted for this type of intimidation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

So....where's Union to defend these mongrels? Taking pictures and threateni
    ng other drivers. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Listen here you i am taxi driver and i am bleeden telling yis..................................

just joking

• Advertisement

Missed the start of this whole thing.... what's the "kesh"? Some taxi lingo for the airport queue or something?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement