Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 25/7/12 to 12/10/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Jesus Damo, that's the loudest scribbling ever heard on RTE radio...and with Cathal MacCoille about, that's some achievement!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

as Damian says to each and every caller " hang on there caller.." there must come a time when they get a bit fed up and just silently hang up...

Thats some house he lives in

and i have never seen the front gates open

Which house is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I bet if you asked the D'omen at 3 oclock what was the show about he wouldn't have a clue,sounds like he is struggling to stay awake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Like I said yesterday, 'heritage' and listing is being abused by professionals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

telekon wrote: »
    Which house is it?

Glebe House Newcastle Dublin

images of it on google too big to post here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Funding........ah yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I know that woman on from Limerick, COMPLETE pain in the hoop!

Which house is it?

Sorry telekon

its the "old glebe newcastle"

some house

I know that woman on from Limerick, COMPLETE pain in the hoop!

There is certainly women of a certain demographic on today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I fell asleep there.. Where is Duffy this week? Is he off on obligatory RTE long summer holiday no.2 ? Maybe he is visiting Marian in France to have a good oul natter about the overpaid public servants..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i wonder will damo talk about the government thinking about scrapping 13 registered cars next year because people might not buy as it could be unlucky, surely its a wind up

She's giving the impression that she restored the building single-handedly and that she's there as some kind of labour of love. And funnily enough, that she lives there too.

ffs, she runs an art school and gallery out of the place and that's it.

I thought he said he'd be very brief?

i wonder will damo talk about the government thinking about scrapping 13 registered cars next year because people might not buy as it could be unlucky, surely its a wind up

Mooney started all that cr@p

Sorry telekon

its the "old glebe newcastle"

some house

Yeah, just looking at it there on streetview. Very nice indeed, would be weird living there and having to let the public walk around your gaff for quarter of the year though.

i'll be brief he said. theres no stopping him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"just give it a rub and it will go away"

*snigger*

:o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Oh you know when they say 'brief' or 'to make a long story short' its going to turn into a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg tale of woe. :mad:

The 131 and 132 reg's were coming in anyway to help the dealers sell cars in the second half of the year like they do in England. It makes sense in fairness.

• Advertisement

pc7 wrote: »
    Oh you know when they say 'brief' or 'to make a long story short' its going to turn into a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg tale of woe. :mad:

He was having a cup of his tea in the morning with his wife and then....zzzzzzzz

Mooney started all that cr@p

really? Duffy gets certain shops closed and mooney gets 13 registered cars scrapped. now i know who the government advisors are.

Are these people on to Damo because there are no other living beings in the world that will listen to them!

James get to the point before I get a stroke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Yeah, just looking at it there on streetview. Very nice indeed, would be weird living there and having to let the public walk around your gaff for quarter of the year though.

Do we need to organise a Liveline Thread field trip?

Goodnight James.

Do we need to organise a Liveline Thread field trip?

LOL, walking around bitching and moaning about Joe, Tubridy and Mooney... :D:D

"Not a GAA man"

That'll get him the quick chop from Damo

I pass there every day and have never seen the front gates open:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

enough....switchin off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement