Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Approx cost for lawn levelling and seeding?

Options
  • 25-07-2012 9:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Rotovated the back lawn last year but I'm just not going to get to it, any idea how much it would cost to get someone to level it and seed? It's quite flat already, just needs a small bit of rearranging. It's an L shape, 10.7m x 10.3m, with a chunk 6.1m x 2.2 out of it.

P1050270.JPG?m=1343146790

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Anyone gotten something similar done in the past? Anyone got even the roughest of rough estimates?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

price for reseeding your lawn would be between 250 and 300e plus materials (grass seeds and fertilazer), first grass has to be sprayed with weedkiller, then rotovated, leveled and reseeded, this is roughest of rough estimate

Thanks blackharvester. Less that I was expecting, truth be told. Can anyone confirm, again roughly? I'll start making phone calls if that's the case!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

sounds about right may have to top dress with a tonne or 2 of fine top soil( hard to judge from pics)but wouldn't be far off

Thanks ymurtagh. The annoying this is that a friend recently cleared a skip full of earth from his garden. :)

I'll make some calls tomorrow, might actually manage that. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement