Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

country fair borris house carlow

Options
  • 25-07-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Does anyone know if this fair would be bigger than the one at birr castle. Or would birr be a better bet. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Birr is normally the big one of the year. I'm going to miss itthis year because I'll be on holiday. I'm going to Borris instead, I think it's worth a trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

huntmark wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this fair would be bigger than the one at birr castle. Or would birr be a better bet. Cheers

It's the same crowd that organised the one held in Ballinlough the past couple of years if they were anything to go by I wouldn't bother and save your money for Birr IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

http://www.nationalcountryfair.ie/

There ya go. All the info for the show.

Remember, it's the Bank Holiday that week-end, might be quiet couple of days there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 huntmark

no12 wrote: »
    huntmark wrote: »

It's the same crowd that organised the one held in Ballinlough the past couple of years if they were anything to go by I wouldn't bother and save your money for Birr IMO
    if that's the case will wait for birr. Went to ballinlough before and thought it was hardly worth paying in

• Registered Users Posts: 23 huntmark

LB6 wrote: »
    http://www.nationalcountryfair.ie/

There ya go. All the info for the show.

Remember, it's the Bank Holiday that week-end, might be quiet couple of days there.
    wait for birr I think. Spend the day this time not be rushed round by an impatient brother in law!

• Advertisement
Advertisement