Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund to Credit Card

Options
  • 25-07-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, I bought something on paypal. Now I need a refund -unfortunately the 60 days refund time is up for paypal. He wants to send the refund to my credit card. Is this possible?

I didn't pay with a credit card- I paid with paypal. Is he just trying to get my credit card number? or can anyone refund anything to any credit card?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

You can refund to cc but couldn't he just send you the money by paypal? Not a refund just send you the amount as a payment or gift...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 BHeadie

ok. seemed a bit funny to me, I guess there was some problem with paypal he couldn't use it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I see no reason why he could not use PayPal. To refund to a card you need to be able to accept credit cards for payment in the first place.

As said get him to refund you payment/gift. It does seem dodgy.

Advertisement