Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bower and Wilkins - need help

Options
  • 25-07-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

I got a present of a B+W Zeppelin about 31 months ago as a Christmas present form my wife ( it had been brought in Brown Thomas). I think it was about €400. Recently it has stopped working . From looking on the web it seems there is a design/component fault.
    http://reviews.cnet.com/speakers-speaker-systems/bowers-wilkins-zeppelin/4864-6467_7-32650954-7.html
    I emailed B+W in the UK and they said fine send us your address and they would send a box to have it couriered to them to be fixed.

When I sent my Waterford address to them they said that it would have to be dealt with by the Irish distributers .

I contacted the Irish distributers ( Cloney Audio in Blackrock)who told me I would have to pay for it to be sent to them and there would be a 140 euro initial diagnostic charge.

Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Go back to the Shop, your contract is with them.

Advertisement