Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Life

Options
  • 26-07-2012 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

hi guys ,

I'll be staying in Kilkenny on Sunday night and want to go out for a few drinks can you please advise me of the best pub and also best nightclub , I'm not fussy on music my only issue is I don't want to be surrounded by scumbags

Regards Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

There are no scumbags in Kilkenny, you will only find the most exemplary specimens of upstanding citizens;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

The left bank is a nice bar, or Ryans pub if your looking for a nice atmosphere, Matt the millers is a late bar and always gets a good crowd,

There is tons of nice pubs/late bars around Kilkenny and Kilkenny aint big so they are all within walking distance of each other,

Nightclub wise there is the Set which i believe is never really too busy, there is Langtons which i hear is where all the young farmers go:P, Morrisons is across from the left bank but it do be packed to the rafters which is really uncomfortable to be in its amazing that the fire chief aint shut the place down for over crowding,

As i said there is loads of places to go so its always fun when you can just come down and go from one place to the next. Im sure someone else with better knowledge of KK will give you better info....im only a blow in so i only know the obvious places. :) Enjoy your night in KK.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭littlelulu

hi5 wrote: »
    There are no scumbags in Kilkenny, you will only find the most exemplary specimens of upstanding citizens;)

couldn't agree more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

hi5 wrote: »

Couldn't disagree more. Every town/city has its fair share of scum.

Left bank followed by Morrison's would be my advice. Morrison's will have a comfortable crowd on a Sunday night. Sat nights can be hectic.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 FionnTheBun

Thanks you guys ! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement