Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's Pat?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

miamee wrote: »
    Yes myself and a friend were talking to him at the railings of Bank of Ireland on Westmoreland Street there one evening before Christmas, possibly a week or more before Christmas. He'd had his best sales of the year on that day and was in great humour :D

You can say that again. I got a hug.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot to smile. :-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Oink wrote: »
    You can say that again. I got a hug.

So did we :D (my friend has known him for quite a while, I have met him a few times with the friend)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

He was at the BOI on College green this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

mtjm wrote: »
    He was, I had a chat with him as he was setting up, his first sale of 2013, thanks everyone, I just didn't see him the few times I was in, must have just missed him.

He has a new book in the works should be out in the spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Funny 2 years later I'm back with my original question, Where's Pat Ingoldsby?

Back in Dublin for 1 more week and want to find him to get a book off him, Heading out to Howth today, but if people have seen him this week it'd be much appreciated?

Cheers,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

mtjm wrote: »

This is where I would see him, I'm not over the south side much but it's where I've seen him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement