Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side footie near Trim?

Options
  • 26-07-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Is there any 5 a side football (indoor or outdoor) around the Trim/Navan area? I'm looking for something that's not too serious, just a casual kick about once a week to try and keep fit. Ideally with players over 30/40 age!

I don't want any young nippers showing me up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

There's the MDL Grounds on the Trim Road in Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Thanks! I forgot about that place. I'll give them a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Archeron

There's a pitch that had ads up for new 5 a side teams in Summerhill too, the newish pitches near the church on the way into Summerhill from Trim.

Archeron wrote: »
    There's a pitch that had ads up for new 5 a side teams in Summerhill too, the newish pitches near the church on the way into Summerhill from Trim.

Thanks. Summerhill's a bit too far out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

I play on a monday evening at 8 in mdl if your stuck, only a mess about, some handy, some terrible, late twentys with some older polish lads. pm me if you don't find anything else

• Advertisement

tuborg_man wrote: »
    I play on a monday evening at 8 in mdl if your stuck, only a mess about, some handy, some terrible, late twentys with some older polish lads. pm me if you don't find anything else

Thanks Tuborg! I'm on holiday end of next week but will give you a shout when I'm back. MDL would suit me. I'll PM you when I'm back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

tuborg_man wrote: »

OP hope you don't mind me hijacking, was looking for a game myself, again nothing serious just a kick around to combat the waistband spread!

Based in Navan so MDL would suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moyganny123

Moving to Navan very soon and am looking for some 5 aside soccer. If anyone knows of any lads looking for players then do please let me know. Im palying at a decent junior league standard at the moment. :)

Advertisement