Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for goldfish bowls!

Options
  • 26-07-2012 11:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

I'm on the look out for approx ten glass goldfish-type bowls..they're not actually for goldfish but a friend wants them for a floral display at a wedding.

Can anybody help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Degsy wrote: »
    I'm on the look out for approx ten glass goldfish-type bowls..they're not actually for goldfish but a friend wants them for a floral display at a wedding.

Can anybody help?

florist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mr Whirly

Give any of the aquarium shops a bell. Most of the good ones don't sell them but they can get them. They'll probably do you a deal if you're buying that many. I'd recommend Artane Aquatics on the northside or Seahorse Aquariums on the southside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Can anybody help?

There's a shop in Smithfield that does all kinds of glassware for flower displays, give the wife a text she'll tell you the name of it.

Quite reasonable prices too iirc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Des wrote: »
    There's a shop in Smithfield that does all kinds of glassware for flower displays, give the wife a text she'll tell you the name of it.

Quite reasonable prices too iirc.

Thanks old son.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

this is where i get my stuff but i am not sure if the have gold fish bowls.

http://tiptop.goldenpages.ie/ms/ms/tip-top-ltd-gifts-crafts-baskets-dublin-d7/ms-90026895-p-4/

try the curtain place in clearwater, they have loads of glassware

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you want I'll have a look in the Bed Linen shop in Clearwater tomorrow and let you know? I'm going there any way so it's not a trip for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

January wrote: »
    If you want I'll have a look in the Bed Linen shop in Clearwater tomorrow and let you know? I'm going there any way so it's not a trip for me.

yep please if you're going anyway..thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Can anybody help?

they are more decorative than practical and can only house one goldfish so most petshops would not really stock them. you can get glass bowls for plants. any good garden centre should have them. I would look in in Johnstown garden centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭KittyMittens

Tip Top, East Arran Street, Smithfield (think thats where Des means too), is the best place to get them for flowers.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Degs, they have some in heatons, charlestown for 6 e

• Advertisement
Advertisement