Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 Mock Draft

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Matthew I may decide to go into your division just to make you lose all sense of hope....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Matthew I may decide to go into your division just to make you lose all sense of hope....

You would be in place of Berty. That would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Wow NFC South would be tough. although on the brightside...we'd all improve a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

madalig12 wrote: »
    I dares ye!
    Hang on wasn't this why we were gonna do it secretly so people wouldn't know who they were up against.

Tell you what, instead of the the Pats I'll pick the Browns instead. Just to throw everything arseways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Barbara Curved Overlord

Ahhh rob if the eagles dont fall to me now il be very odd:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'm gonna pick the bearengal9ers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

HowAreWe needs to be added to the list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Hi guys. Looking forward to this. Picked up the game so hope to play some over the weekend.

Just to let you know. I am pretty much a Madden n00b. Do I pick a team and get those players ? Or do I pick a team and then draft in players ? OR (phew) am I given a team and then draft ?

*btw. I don't mind (as a newcomer to the league) being added to the back of the draft picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

brianon wrote: »
    Hi guys. Looking forward to this. Picked up the game so hope to play some over the weekend.

Just to let you know. I am pretty much a Madden n00b. Do I pick a team Andi get those players ? Or do I pick a team and then draft in players ? OR (phew) am I given a team and then draft ?

*btw. I don't mind (as a newcomer to the league) being added to the back of the draft picks.

You just get to pick a team, and you get their real life players. If you are near the end of the draft, you'll have a smaller choice of teams obviously.

Ok. Cool. So over the next few days I'll get to pick ?

• Advertisement

Ok. Cool. So over the next few days I'll get to pick ?

See raoul's new sticky, "the draft", you'll be in near the end, think the newbies are getting drawn out for their positions. If you are planning on sticking with it for a few seasons you can add yourself to the who's who section and learn more about who you will be up against.

Thanks. One quick question. Those with the first team picks ? Are they the best players or do the best players pick last (and then the new players like myself) ?

Thanks. One quick question. Those with the first team picks ? Are they the best players or do the best players pick last (and then the new players like myself) ?
    Best players pick last bertys lost I think 3 matches in about 6 seasons and has won all bar one Super Bowl

Best players pick last bertys lost I think 3 matches in about 6 seasons and has won all bar one Super Bowl

Yeah Berty is one of the superstars of the league, but I think it's just his experience, playing since Madden'76 helps!

Oh. One more question. Are the game settings(sliders?) for the league posted ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Em, all but 3 superbowls ;)

SantryRed wrote: »

Em, all but 3 superbowls ;)
    My bad santrys our other superstar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

My bad santrys our other superstar

My bad santrys THE superstar.

Only this Madden I think with the way the draft is being done it will be so much more even. Don't see any more 16-0 seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Now the part everyone has been really anticipating about the draft... reviewing the mocker.

Tearing him apart for bad calls, laughing at how he thought the Broncos would go so high, etc.

M13_MockDraft_vFINAL.jpg

The unexpected (by me) risers:
    4. Eagles - This is where the Broncos free-fall begins
    7. Bengals - Hands up who saw this coming? No, though not. Big surprise, especially as taken before the division rival Steelers.
    10. Cowboys - Was hoping for the Texans here, but reached for the Cowboys after being seduced by a couple of online games with DeMarco Murray
    19. Redskins - Don't know how I was so low on them
    20. Raiders - Had them as the last AFC West team going, very surprised to see them go before the Chiefs and Broncos. We all know Raiders fans are irrational though.

The Droppers
    16. Steelers - Considered them myself ahead of Cowboys, very surprised
    24. Broncos - Man, was I way off on this one! Was it worries about the mediocrity of the AFC West that made people pass them up, thinking the other teams in the division would fall to the elite players. If so, this was well founded, as it looks the toughest division out there.
    31. Rams - Not that surprising

NAILED IT!
    Pats, Ravens, Packers: Easy 1-2-3
    Giants, Falcons: 5 out of the top 6, man this mocking is easy.
    Titans: Biggest lock of the draft, no matter how much he says he flirted with the Chargers.
    Saints: When in doubt, go with the best QB available.
    Panthers: Wish I could claim this one as a success, but he had been shouting his man love for Cam from the preverbial rooftops
    Bears: Along with Heli, the only other player to return as same team from M12
    Jags, Seahawks: Mikey's fandom was a guide, complete guess on the Hawks.

12 out of 32 isn't bad

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You did well Rob especially with so many new players

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Actually Rob, just on the file there my FB is rated @ 63 but on the depth chart he's rated at 75.. quite a difference!

Another actually.. never mind i just realised i didnt download the roster update last night...

Advertisement