If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q ACOUSTIC SPEAKER & SUBWOOFER CLEARANCE

Options
  • 26-07-2012 12:13pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have a small selection of Q Acoustics kit that I would like to clear pre-stocktake - it's a selection of Brand new boxed and ex-display (all clearly marked below!)

The 2000 series is really highly reviewed - have a look at the What Hi-Fi 2000system review HERE:

Q Acoustics 2070s - Active Subwoofer
    Gloss Black - I have 4 of these available
    Was £279.95 - 1/2 price - Now £139.95

The 2070s has two 17cm drivers, each driven by a separate mono class-D power amplifier. With a combined power output of 140 watts, the sub has enough power of tap to handle even the most demanding soundtracks and it's really compact with an upright design - sounds brilliant!

Unusually at its price level, the Model 2070S subwoofer is a completely DSP (Digital Signal Processing) driven system with highly efficient class D amplification.

120110302165533-1000_pr10030_1.jpg

Q Acoustics 2070s - Active Subwoofer
    Gloss White - Open Box - Just one Available

Was £279.95 - Now less than 1/2 price - Now £99.95

41tHHqZO9iL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Q Acoustics 2000C - AV Centre Speaker
    Gloss Black - Open box - excellent condition
    Were £129.95 - Now £69.95 each

The successor to the popular and award-winning Q Acoustics 1000c centre speaker excels its predecessor which is no mean feat!

Using bespoke twin 100mm bass drivers and a ferro-fluid high frequency unit, the 2000C centre speaker is tonally balanced and will work well in any quality AV system.

Thanks to the removable rear port bung, the 2000C centre speaker is a very placement-friendly speaker in that it will produce clear, crisp and authoritative dialogue whether placed close to the wall or further away. It can even be wall mounted using the Q Acoustics 2000CB centre speaker wall bracket.

418nat8PIHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Finally we have one pair of Q Acoustics 2050 Floorstanding speakers in Graphite Black - they got a cracking 4 out of 5 star review HERE from What Hi-fi at £370.

I'll clear our Demo (unused) pair at £179.95

2050.htm

I'll have lots more pre-stocktake clearances over the next few days so keep your eye out - we do hate counting it!

As ever drop me a line if you are interested in any of these deals you can post here or drop us a mail with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie or of course give us a bell on 00.44.333.900.0071

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wolfhound14

Hi John,

I'll take the Q Acoustics 2050 Floorstanding speakers - if the shipping price to Cork is ok.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭stocking

also interested in floorstanding speakers. in case Wolfhound14 decided to skip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Sorry, wolfie grabbed them...for a change. To be fair to him though, he's missed out on a few of our other deals, so it's about time !

Let us know if anything else is of interest as we have posted some other bits.

ATB

Dave
    stocking wrote: »
    also interested in floorstanding speakers. in case Wolfhound14 decided to skip

Sorry, wolfie grabbed them...Let us know if anything else is of interest as we have posted some other bits.
    yes.
    I would like to get centre and the sub.
    please advise on how to get to dublin as well as what's the best option paying you.

confirming the centre and black sub/
    have a friend who's promised to pick up on sun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi , Just wondering if you have any of the Q Acoustics clearance subs left ? Thanks John

Hi After a Pioneer VSX521 surround amp ..Please keep me posted next week ,,John

Hi John, is the Q acoustics sub gloss white available ? If so i will take it , Let me know payment details and i will Pm you ..

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi John, is the Q acoustics sub gloss white available ? If so i will take it , Let me know payment details and i will Pm you ..

Hi Spin.

Did you get in touch with Kenny today regarding the sub ?

We have an order for this and just want to make sure.

I can add a VSX521 to this and the shipping charge would be the same. VSX521 is £169.95.

Cheers

Dave

Hi , yes its me who ordered the Gloss white sub , will give you a shout tomorrow re the Pioneer ok .. Thanks John

• Advertisement

Hi Dave , do you know when your next offer is due for Boardies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wolfhound14

Hi Dave,

These arrived yesterday, so I got a little time to play with them after work.
    The olympics sounded great - can't wait to play some proper music on them.

As always thanks for the great service, highly recommeded.

Sorry, wolfie grabbed them...for a change. To be fair to him though, he's missed out on a few of our other deals, so it's about time !

Let us know if anything else is of interest as we have posted some other bits.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave , The Pioneer is way to big for the rack that it needs to sit in , Can you ship the sub on its own - can you give me an idea of when it will ship and when will arrive to me so i can arrange to be here to sign for .. Thanks John

Hi John.

Sub shipped out today.

Tracking number is on the way to you in a PM.

It will be with you tomorrow.

Cheers

Dave

Cheers Dave .. Got the tracking

John

Hi Dave , QA 2070S Sub arrived today .. Many thanks , its a cracking sub for the Money , Only issue is the 4 feet are missing , would you have a set of 4 that you could Post to me ? Thanks John

Hi John.

Sometimes are last ones can be missing things like this or have a few marks etc.

I'll try and blag a set of these from Q. I'll come back to you if I manage to nab them.

Cheers

Dave

No Problem Dave , just thought they might have fallen out of the box , if you can get them fine if not then no worries .. , Thanks John

Hi John , as promised , Amp arrived today .. Much appreciated .. John

Hi , do you have any clearance specials on Q acoustics 2010 or 2010i in Gloss black ? Thanks John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Sammothlee

Hi any clearance on Q acoustics 2010i and centre speaker left? Cheers :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sammothlee wrote: »
    Hi any clearance on Q acoustics 2010i and centre speaker left? Cheers :)

Hi Sammothlee,

Unfortunately I don't have either the 2010i or 2000i gloss in stock. I can offer the 2010i's for £159.95 and the centre for £129.95.

I do have a clearance 2000C in gloss. It has a small dent on the bottom right hand side corner. Isn't very noticeable at all. We're offering this for just £99.95.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.