Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed repeat deadline?

Options
  • 26-07-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

Sup guys, bit of an issue, due to a huge mix up (I wont go into details), I only realised that I missed the deadline to submit the entry form and sup fee..

Where does that leave me? Is it too late now or is there someone I can contact to sort this out?! Need an answer ASAP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

I missed the deadline too.....because i was never sent out a form to fill out...only realised this on monday...rang them up...they emailed me on one and then said to send it on asap. So you should be fine...although you may have to pay a late fee..but its dit...so i doubt it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

They don't care about the deadline. I went in with my form last year around mid august.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I went in today with the bf and it was no bother, just took it in no questions.

Advertisement