Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a cake box

Options
  • 26-07-2012 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

I'm hoping to bake my daughter's birthday cake and bring it to her party which is being held in a local play centre. In order to transport it safely I'd like to get my hands on a cake box, similar to the type used in regular bakeries. Can these be bought directly from bakeries or does anyone know of anywhere in or around Blanchardstown or Swords that sells these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

If you ask nicely in the nearest cake shop they will usually sell you one but only if it is plain white. If all their boxes are branded then they won't usually. Cake counter in a supermarket might be a better bet, I have got the odd one in my local Spar when stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

Any cake supply store would stock these.

In Dublin:
    Stock
    Kitchen Compliments
    Decobake
    Cakes & Co
    Cakebox

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Lexicographer

i know it's a distance but Ikea do a great one.

Advertisement