If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRE-STOCKTAKE CLEAROUT - IT ALL HAS TO GO!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Alangers

...All away I'm afraid - anything else we can interest you in??

I can do you a cracking deal on the Pioneer X-HM20 in Black ( I have way too many of these available in stock and it's a brilliant system)

Thanks and again keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

What sort of deal would you do on this Pioneer. Can you link it to the website so I can see the exact model as the Pioneer website had too many with the same model number. I would need it shipped to ROI - Limerick

Cheers
    Andrew

Update - Just found this on another thread PIONEER MICRO SYSTEM BOARDS SPECIAL - is this still available. How big are the speakers that are with it. Are they any good?? Could you recommend another smaller speaker for a reasonable price??

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi Guys .. do you have any update on my Pioneer VSX S300 ? Has it shipped yet ? want to arrange to be here .. Thanks John

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Alangers wrote: »
    Hi John,

What sort of deal would you do on this Pioneer. Can you link it to the website so I can see the exact model as the Pioneer website had too many with the same model number. I would need it shipped to ROI - Limerick

Cheers
    Andrew

Update - Just found this on another thread PIONEER MICRO SYSTEM BOARDS SPECIAL - is this still available. How big are the speakers that are with it. Are they any good?? Could you recommend another smaller speaker for a reasonable price??

Hi Alangers.

Yip it is still available and we could have it shipped for £12.99 as usual :)

There is a good sound for this little unit and the speakers have a nice bass to them. The system is still going for £139.95 on our main website:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hifi-systems/pioneer/xhm20dab/pion-xhm20dab

Dimensions (W x H x D) - Speakers: 132 x 260 x 173 mm.

You could look at adding the Wharfedale 9.0 speakers to the Pioneer for just £39.95:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/bookshelf-speakers/wharfedale/diamond-9.0/whar-9.0-blk

Dimensions (H x W x D) mm - 236 x 145 x 165

Let me know what you think.

Spinone wrote: »
    Thanks Guys , Pioneer amp paid for , keep me posted as to when it will ship .. Cheers John

Hi Spinone.

Your amp has been shipped Direct form our warehouse and should be delivered to you tomorrow if it did not arrive today?

Keep me posted :D

Thanks Guys .... will let you know tomorrow ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

Torres09 wrote: »
    Hi John, I'll take this.........

7. DENON AVR1312 AV RECEIVER - ex-display- BLACK

Cheers

Hi John, I received the amp yesterday, wow for an ex display it's mint:D

Could you PM me your best price for a Marantz M-CR603?

Cheers

Hi John,

Please could you sort out a problem for me, I received the Denon Amp on Wednesday 1st August, I opened the box to find the power supply wasn't included.

I rang the Belfast store and spoke with Dave whom informed me that it would be in the post Friday evening. Well, I waited until Thursday morning- 09th August and no power supply arrived.

That's 2 weekends gone without an amp:(

Can I have a Power Supply for my Amp please?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Torres,

Not good enough and apologies for this - I've looked into this immediately and the guys tell me it was posted on Wednesday afternoon from Belfast.

Please give me a shout if you dont receive it by Tuesday - I've PM'd you my personal mobile so you can give me a shout directly.

Apologies again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Please could you sort out a problem for me, I received the Denon Amp on Wednesday 1st August, I opened the box to find the power supply wasn't included.

I rang the Belfast store and spoke with Dave whom informed me that it would be in the post Friday evening. Well, I waited until Thursday morning- 09th August and no power supply arrived.

I rang the store again on Thursday and spoke with Kenny (think it was Kenny) and he gave me some sad story about the shop been very busy over the weekend and being understaffed blah blah blah,anyway I still haven't received it.

That's 2 weekends gone without an amp:(

Can I have a Power Supply for my Amp please?

Cheers

Torres,

Just done another bit of homework as I thought it was strange that a Denon AVR should have a separate PSU so I spoke to the guys and it appears that it's just a standard mains lead? If you can confirm that this is what you are missing I'll drop a new mains lead into you personally sometime on Monday if that would suit - alternatively of course you can pop our and grab one locally and I'll refund the cost (and again apologies :o )

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

Hi John,

Many thanks for the swift reply, yep it's just a standard "kettle type" power supply, unfortunately I drink alot of tea so I couldn't use mine:D

Highly unlikely I know- but I didn't want to risk voiding any warranty using a power lead not supplied by Denon If anything was to go wrong.....

Thanks again..........

Hi John,

Many thanks for the swift reply, yep it's just a standard "kettle type" power supply, unfortunately I drink alot of tea so I couldn't use mine:D

Highly unlikely I know- but I didn't want to risk voiding any warranty using a power lead not supplied by Denon If anything was to go wrong.....

Thanks again..........

No problem again..

The ones denon use are generic anyway - but I'll drop one off to you Monday,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Hi Guys , when is the next offer coming ??

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi Guys , when is the next offer coming ??

Spin,

whats in particular are you looking for and I'll seek you out a specific Boardie regulars bargain ;)

I'm working on a new list and should post later this week if it's just a general enquiry,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Any BIG sales/clear outs of tv's coming any time soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

Hi John
    I will take the ex display Boston tvee 30 please will be in Belfast Wednesday, so will call in then.

Garethbzg wrote: »
    Hi John
    I will take the ex display Boston tvee 30 please will be in Belfast Wednesday, so will call in then.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you'd like to PM me your name, address and contact number I can hold one over for you.

We're open from 10am - 17.30pm.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 20 vizzle

hello,

Is DENON DCD710Ae still available?

Thank you

vizzle wrote: »
    hello,

Thank you

Vizzle,

Yep I have plenty left brand new boxed - if you would like one just drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one fo the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery of a shiny new Denon :D

Thanks for the post,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thank you for answer..will drop you pm tomorrow. Another happy purchase.
    hello,

Thank you

Vizzle,

Yep I have plenty left brand new boxed - if you would like one just drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one fo the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery of a shiny new Denon :D

Thanks for the post,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Sorry, I am looking for amp not a cd player, is DENON PMA710Ae still available? silly mistake

Hi Vizzle.

Unfortunately the PMA710's have now all been sold.

You could have a look at the Pioneer A10 priced at £169.95 or the A20 priced at £199.95 both very good amps.

You could even have a look at the A30 which I could offer at a one of discount of £229.95.

Let me know if any of these would suit your needs :)

• Advertisement

Thank you, always late for rs sale...story of my life.

I am more like Marantz 5004 that I can get locally for e219, is there any chance you can beat this with something? To pair with Tannoy v4 that I bought from you and I am very happy.

Daniel

Hi Vizzle.

Unfortunately the PMA710's have now all been sold.

You could have a look at the Pioneer A10 priced at £169.95 or the A20 priced at £199.95 both very good amps.

You could even have a look at the A30 which I could offer at a one of discount of £229.95.

Let me know if any of these would suit your needs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Kenny/Dave,

Hi. Do you have any mid range blu ray players left in this clear out ?

Thanks.

Thank you, always late for rs sale...story of my life.

I am more like Marantz 5004 that I can get locally for e219, is there any chance you can beat this with something? To pair with Tannoy v4 that I bought from you and I am very happy.

Daniel

Hi Vizzle,

We're completely out of the 5004s at the moment. :(

I would recommend checking out the Pioneer A10 if you like the Marantz. We can offer this for just £179.90 / €239.86 delivered.

I've got the amp in stock if you were interested.

Chris

who_ru wrote: »
    Kenny/Dave,

Hi. Do you have any mid range blu ray players left in this clear out ?

Thanks.

Hi Who,

Got one of these bay boys still kicking about:

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archive/BDP-LX71/index.html

Clearing this for just £299.95 :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mike.GTI

What's left at this stage?
    Can original post be updated please?

Mike.GTI wrote: »
    What's left at this stage?
    Can original post be updated please?

Hi Mike,

Anything in particular your after?

John has posted up a new clearance post. Few more items to go up. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Are either of the Marantz Turntables still available?

dixiefly wrote: »

Bump.

Any update on this guys?

• Advertisement

dixiefly wrote: »

Dixie,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yes we have checked the Marantz and it's AOK - I have ordered replacement stylii for it which will take approx one week to come in as the unit was on display (it's boxed as new) - would you liek me to provisionally pop your name onto it?

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.