If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRE-STOCKTAKE CLEAROUT - IT ALL HAS TO GO!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Dixie,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yes we have checked the Marantz and it's AOK - I have ordered replacement stylii for it which will take approx one week to come in as the unit was on display (it's boxed as new) - would you liek me to provisionally pop your name onto it?

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John,
    Can you put me down for that and the ipad dock that I reserved on the other thread. I will PM you also.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

I have obviously been asleep for the past month!

Any of the Denon DM38 demo left?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I have obviously been asleep for the past month!

Any of the Denon DM38 demo left?

Thanks

Hi Boardnashea.

Unfortunately the DM38's have all now gone with stock completely sold out :(

The new DM39 will be arriving into us tomorrow and priced at £249.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hifi-systems/denon/dm39/deno-dm39-blk

Any further questions please let me know :D

dixiefly wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Can you put me down for that and the ipad dock that I reserved on the other thread. I will PM you also.

Guys, I sent a few PMs but didnt get any response. I want to take the Marantz turntable and ipad dock. I will be in Belfast the week after next and would like to pick up then if possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaybee747

Hi, Are these deals still on? if so, what are left available.

Or if not, have you any specials coming up soon, just looking to get a few pieces.

Thanks
    Jay

dixiefly wrote: »
    Guys, I sent a few PMs but didnt get any response. I want to take the Marantz turntable and ipad dock. I will be in Belfast the week after next and would like to pick up then if possible.

Sent another pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dixie.

Sorry, can let me know which colleague you are sending the PM to ?

Thanks

Dave

I sent it to John, will send it to you also.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

Is the pioneer bdp-lx71 still available? Thanks.

• Advertisement

johnj1969 wrote: »
    Is the pioneer bdp-lx71 still available? Thanks.

Hi Johnj1969.

Yip we still have the Pioneer BDP-LX71 left. In which post did you see it listed as I don't seem to see in the list on this Thread? Just trying to check the CRAZY price that it is going for through Boards :D

Delviery would be the standard £12.99

Any further questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

Hi Johnj1969.

Yip we still have the Pioneer BDP-LX71 left. In which post did you see it listed as I don't seem to see in the list on this Thread? Just trying to check the CRAZY price that it is going for through Boards :D

Delviery would be the standard £12.99

Any further questions please let me know.
    Sorry kenny it was on a stocktake thread going back to april,but as you can see thread is still kickin'...so can you give me a price on it,tanks..j.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Carstenb

Hi, any of the Denon surround receivers left? If so, i might be interested in doing a deal with you.

It would be alot easier to figure out whats left, if you edited the first post, and wrote SOLD in bold for each sold item.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Carstenb wrote: »
    Hi, any of the Denon surround receivers left? If so, i might be interested in doing a deal with you.

It would be a lot easier to figure out whats left, if you edited the first post, and wrote SOLD in bold for each sold item.

Carstenb,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and unfortunately we are completely sold out of the Denon open box AVRs now (thanks Boardies!)

...howevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr, I do hate losing a sale so if you can give me an outline of what you are looking for and a rough budget, I'l look at slaughtering a current model for you on a one off Boardie special??;)

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Carstenb,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and unfortunately we are completely sold out of the Denon open box AVRs now (thanks Boardies!)

...howevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr, I do hate losing a sale so if you can give me an outline of what you are looking for and a rough budget, I'l look at slaughtering a current model for you on a one off Boardie special??;)

ATVB,

John Mc

John,

whats's the situation with receivers for boardsies? My AVR 1910 suddenly RIPed so i'm looking something instead. And is there a option of extended warranty?
    Cheers

rai555 wrote: »
    Carstenb,

ATVB,

John Mc

John,

whats's the situation with receivers for boardsies? My AVR 1910 suddenly RIPed so i'm looking something instead. And is there a option of extended warranty?
    Cheers

Rai,

I've responded to you on your other tread with rock bottom RXA Yamaha pricing.

On extended warranty - we do a 5 year supercare at just 10% of the purchase price...just as an aside - what's the issue with your 1910?

Keep me posted,

Atvb,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Rai,

On extended warranty - we do a 5 year supercare at just 10% of the purchase price...just as an aside - what's the issue with your 1910?

Keep me posted,

Atvb,

John Mc

PM sent

Rai,

Keep me posted,

Atvb,

John Mc

John, i PMed you details about my 1910, is there anything that you could suggest me to do with it now? Thanks

rai555 wrote: »
    John, i PMed you details about my 1910, is there anything that you could suggest me to do with it now? Thanks

Hi Rai,

John is up to his eyeballs at the moment.

If you'd like to copy the PM to myself or Dave we can look after it for you.

Cheers.
    Chris

Hi Rai,

John is up to his eyeballs at the moment.

If you'd like to copy the PM to myself or Dave we can look after it for you.

Cheers.
    Chris

Not sure is it the same person again Chris or Kenny, but pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I had a little moment there when I opened the Richersounds main page there and saw

PRE-STOCKTAKE CLEAROUT - IT ALL HAS TO GO

At the top of the listings. Much to my disappointement, it's the old thread :(

Time for a new list methinks! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

next in line for some new list:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

I had a little moment there when I opened the Richersounds main page there and saw

PRE-STOCKTAKE CLEAROUT - IT ALL HAS TO GO

At the top of the listings. Much to my disappointement, it's the old thread :(

Time for a new list methinks! ;)

I might have something interesting specifically for you ;) - I'll PM ya later - kick me on the mobile if you don't hear from me in the 24 next hours..

ATVB,

John Mc

Not sure I should offer this to a Marys guy - (Terenure here) but would you like a deal on the AVR1513 or the AVR1713??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

any sign of a new thread...... could be interested in a stereo amp deal similar to the Denon before xmas......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sacha.

Thanks for the update.

We have cleared a lot of our stocktake lines and stereo is quite clean at the moment.

I do have one that I could sharpen the pencil on.

It's the Teac AH01.

This is currently as a clearance line at £249.95 down from £400 and I can do our last boxed one at £199.95 or our display one at £179.95.

Let me know if this is something you may be interested in or if you are thinking at something higher or lower on the quality scale.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Hi Sacha.

Thanks for the update.

We have cleared a lot of our stocktake lines and stereo is quite clean at the moment.

I do have one that I could sharpen the pencil on.

It's the Teac AH01.

This is currently as a clearance line at £249.95 down from £400 and I can do our last boxed one at £199.95 or our display one at £179.95.

Let me know if this is something you may be interested in or if you are thinking at something higher or lower on the quality scale.

ATB

Dave

I like that. Would it be powerful enough to power two Quad L-ite satellites?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Boardies,
    it's stocktake time so rather than count it - I want to sell it!

I have an initial list of 'stuff' that I want to clear and I'm selling it at rock rock bottom pricing - as ever everything will come with full manufacturers warranty and I have listed the status:

BNIB = Brand New Boxed
    Open Box = The unit is in our open box area which means that it may have been ex-display or a 14 day return unit but will have all vital accessories unless stated - may have minor marks.
    Ex-Display - exactly that - Our display units are static and not powered so the probability is that these units will never have been switched on but may have minor marks.

1. DENON DCD710Ae Black - brand new boxed - Top quality Denon CD player - have a look at a cracking 4 out of 5 star What hi-Fi review HERE at £350 - it's a really well built CD player as you would expect from Denon

Did retail at £299.95 - Cheapest I can find online is £237 - I have several to clear at £149.95

2. DENON PMA710Ae AMPLIFIER Black - brand new boxed - The matching Stereo Amplifier and again it's top notch as regards both build and audio quality. It's 2 * 85 Watts into 4 Ohms and has 6 audio inputs including a Phono/turntable input.

L_PMA710AEBK_E2_fr_000.png

Did retail at £299.95 - Cheapest I can find online is over £200 - I have several to clear at £147.95

3. DENON AH-D360 HEADPHONES - brand new boxed Top-Quality in-ear headphones
    S_AH-C360_inside.png
    Complete with extension cable, various earbuds and a really nice quality case.

Did retail at £39.95 - Cheapest I can find online is £28 - To clear at £22.99

4. DENON AH-D360 HEADPHONES - brand new boxed Top-Quality in-ear headphones

Did retail at £39.95 - Cheapest I can find online is £28 - To clear at £22.99

5. DENON AHNC600 - NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES - brand new boxed
    Great for frequent travellers (or just to shut out the noise of the kids!)

NOW 1/2 price! - Were £99.95 - Now £49.95

6. DENON AHNC600 - NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES - brand new boxed
    Reduces ambient noise by 99% ! Great for frequent travellers (comes with airplane double pin adapter and standard minijack cable) (or just to shut out the noise of the kids!)

NOW 1/2 price! - Were £99.95 - Now £49.95

7. DENON AVR1312 AV RECEIVER - ex-display- BLACK
    L_AVR1312_E2_.png

5.1 AV 3D Ready receiver , 4 HDMI inputs and USB ipod / MP3 dock / network streaming

Were £249.95 - Now £109.95

8. DENON AVR1612 - AV RECEIVER - brand new boxed

Superb both for Stereo Audio & 5.1 Movie sound, 3D ready, iPod / iPhone / iPad direct support via digital USB, 120Watt * 5.

Were £349.95 - Now £159.95

9. DENON AVR1612 - AV RECEIVER - brand new boxed

Superb both for Stereo Audio & 5.1 Movie sound, 3D ready, iPod / iPhone / iPad direct support via digital USB, 120Watt * 5.

10. DENON AVR1612 - AV RECEIVER - brand new boxed

11. DENON AVR1612 - AV RECEIVER - brand new boxed

12. Denon Ceol Speakers SC-N7 Brand new boxed

2 Way speakers in pearl gloss white to match a Denon Ceol or any AV system
    m_scn7_front.png
    Were £99.95 - Now £69.95/pair

13. DENON CEOL Speakers SC-N7 - Ex Display

2 Way speakers in pearl gloss white to match a Denon Ceol or any AV system

Were £99.95 - Now £49.95/pair

14. DENON DM38 - MICRO SYSTEM BLACK - Brand New
    L_D-M38DAB_silver_D.png

What Hi-Fi system of the year - up to £400 - see the review HERE:

This system did retail at £249.95 without speakers (the offer one excludes speakers) includes CD / DAB + Radio & FM Radio / Digital iPod / iPhone / iPad input - 2 * 30 Watt power - this is THE system and I'm clearing our last few at a mega price..

Were £249.95 £189.95 - Now £169.95

15. DENON DM38 - MICRO SYSTEM Silver - ex-demo

What Hi-Fi system of the year - up to £400 - see the review HERE:

This system did retail at £249.95 without speakers (the offer one excludes speakers) includes CD / DAB + Radio & FM Radio / Digital iPod / iPhone / iPad input - 2 * 30 Watt power - this is THE system and I'm clearing our last few at a mega price..

Were £249.95 £189.95 - Now £149.95

16. BOSTON TVEE30 - SOUNDBAR with matching sub - Brand new boxed Hear everything you watch - just better and louder!

Easy one wire hookup & wireless subwoofer the Soundbar learns your existing remote control- Bluetooth enabled for music streaming with digitally Optimized Virtual Surround & Dedicated music and movie mode

5617_static_265x164.jpg

Were £399.95 - Now £299.95

17. BOSTON TVEE30 - SOUNDBAR with matching sub - Ex-Display Hear everything you watch - just better and louder!

Easy one wire hookup & wireless subwoofer the Soundbar learns your existing remote control- Bluetooth enabled for music streaming with digitally Optimized Virtual Surround & Dedicated music and movie mode

Were £399.95 - Now £269.95

18. BOSTON XSB 2.1 SPEAKER SYSTEM - ex-Display

2.1 Home Stereo Speaker System with Ultra-compact SoundWare XS satellites, featuring 100 watts of power in a compact 8" subwoofer features both speaker level and line level inputs BassTrac circuitry for deep, powerful bass without distortion, Satellites feature 1/2" dome tweeter and 2-1/2" mid-bass driver Satellite sits or mounts at any angle with really clever articulating brackets included - the whole system is magnetically shielded.

4935_static_250x250.jpg

Were £249.95 - Now £139.95

19. BOSTON SOUNDWARE XS DIGITAL CINEMA - Brand new boxed
    This is the latest fully active 2.1 speaker system from Boston with amplifier included - an ideal partner for either stereo systems or to really boost TV sound
    6192_static_265x235.jpg
    The SoundWare XS Digital Cinema powered speaker system envelops you in rich, room-filling audio. Two ultra-compact, high gloss SoundWare XS satellites and compact 8-inch front firing subwoofer deliver a virtual surround sound experience. Bluetooth wireless streaming, dedicated Music and Movie modes, remote learning, and multiple inputs, the feature-packed SoundWare XS Digital Cinema lets you experience all your entertainment in a powerful way.No additional electronic / amplifier needed, Optical digital input & Dolby Digital decoding, Bluetooth input for streaming music from iDevice, Smartphones and PC, Two Auxiliary analogue inputs, Music / Movie sound mode, Learns your existing TV remote control, Advanced Boston Virtual Surround Sound processing, Front firing 8“ subwoofer, BassTrac Technology for deep, powerful bass without distortion, High gloss black finished satellites incl. wall bracket or corner bracket

Were £299.95 - Now £249.95

20. BOSTON SOUNDWARE XS DIGITAL CINEMA - Ex-demo

This is the latest fully active 2.1 speaker system from Boston with amplifier included - an ideal partner for either stereo systems or to really boost TV sound
    The SoundWare XS Digital Cinema powered speaker system envelops you in rich, room-filling audio. Two ultra-compact, high gloss SoundWare XS satellites and compact 8-inch front firing subwoofer deliver a virtual surround sound experience. Bluetooth wireless streaming, dedicated Music and Movie modes, remote learning, and multiple inputs, the feature-packed SoundWare XS Digital Cinema lets you experience all your entertainment in a powerful way.No additional electronic / amplifier needed, Optical digital input & Dolby Digital decoding, Bluetooth input for streaming music from iDevice, Smartphones and PC, Two Auxiliary analogue inputs, Music / Movie sound mode, Learns your existing TV remote control, Advanced Boston Virtual Surround Sound processing, Front firing 8“ subwoofer, BassTrac Technology for deep, powerful bass without distortion, High gloss black finished satellites incl. wall bracket or corner bracket

Were £299.95 - Now £229.95

21. MARANTZ MER803 - Melody Movie - Ex-Display Blu-Ray Micro system - with FM/AM radio and 2.1 amplifier built in (why not add one of the Boston systems above???) This is a seriously stunning piece of kit!!!!!

L_M-ER803_D.png

The Melody Movie is a high-quality Blu-ray receiver… and so much more. In addition to playing Blu-ray discs, it plays CDs and DVDs – with all the finest of details faithfully reproduced. You can also plug-in your iPod.Stereo FM/AM RDS? No problem, The Melody Movie is also a tuner. As a 2.1 BD Receiver you may want to connect just two loudspeakers directly, or with an additional subwoofer. As you’d expect, BD-picture quality is great, but also from DVDs, since Melody Movie up-scales them to 1080p HD resolution. Sound quality also gets the supreme treatment with a digital amplifier that delivers 2x 70W, and an advanced smart signal processing system. In addition, with Dolby Virtual Speakers, you can experience all-enveloping surround sound from just two speakers. This is big, big entertainment from a very compact and well-designed box.
    Was £799.95 - Last one to clear at £299.95

22. MARANTZ TT42 Turntable - Ex-Display

L_TT-42_D.png

Was £199.95 - Second last one to clear at £99.95

23. MARANTZ TT42 Turntable - Ex-Display

L_TT-42_D.png

Was £199.95 - Last one to clear at £99.95

24. MARANTZ UD7006 - Top end Blu-Ray DVD - ex demo
    Have to show a pic of this as it's just damn beautiful!
    L_UD7006_d.png

The What Hi-Fi 5 star review (almost) says it all...'Superb picture; great sound, particularly with music; luxurious build and appearance'

Was £799.95 £549.95 - Last one to clear at £299.95
    As ever - it's first come first served - if you are interested please post with the lot number and the model number and we will set it aside for you - if you could mail us with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie or give us a call to 00.44.333.900.0071 or 00.44.333.900.0070 we will do our very best to look after you.

I'll have some more kit from different manufacturers on Monday so keep a weather eye out for some more Boardie deals!

Thanks as ever and as ever give us a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John are you able to update what clearance stock is left?

• Advertisement

ipodrocker wrote: »
    John are you able to update what clearance stock is left?

Ipd,

I'd guess we should call this thread dead, but I also guess I should start to clear some space for the stock that's arriving everyday now for Christmas so I'll start work on a new clearance thread over the weekend - so you may have created a monster!

Keep your eye out...ATVB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.