Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost iPhone on Luas.

Options
  • 26-07-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi all, hope it's okay to post this here.
    My Dad has just told me he has lost his iPhone on one of the Luas lines coming from the centre of Dublin towards Tallaght.
    I believe it is an iPhone 3G. He has a label on the back with his name/Email and a home phone number although that number is actually changed now!
    If anyone has any information it would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

http://www.luas.ie/lost-property/

You could also ring customer care on: 1800 300 604

Also get in touch with your Dad's provider and get the phone cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Cheers, actually on hold with them at the mo!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'd say its long gone. Do you have insurance? Have you tried calling the phone? Is track my iPhone installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

I doubt he has insurance. I'm calling the phone but no answer. He can barely log into iTunes so doubtful any track app is installed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

If he has a copy of the imei get onto your provider to cancel the phone/imei. Will make it next to useless for anyone finding it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement