Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flavours of Fingal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Was there on the Saturday and thought it was brilliant. A great crowd at it, but with the layout it didn't feel crowded.

Loads and loads to do and see. Plenty for the kids and plenty for adults too.

A wonderful event.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Was there Sunday with my mum & 5 yo nephew - a great day was had, we were there for most of the day & didn't notice the time fly by.

A few friends and family had been there on Saturday & said there was about a 30 min walk from parking to the entrance & we were advised to get there early which we did.. We were there from 10.30, the only niggle that I can think of is that tickets couldn't be purchased from the ticket office until 11am, but I think on Sunday they had problems with systems/printers but it was a good bit after 11 when they started selling. Luckily it was a lovely day so it didn't really bother us, but plenty of other people in the queue weren't impressed - thank God it wasn't raining!

It was well worth the visit plus a free 99 from FBD on the way back to the car was a nice bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

I didnt make it over to it but have heard nothing but good reports.

Fair play to organisers for coming up with this event. It can only be good for the area.

Had not heard about the ticket or parking issue but maybe next year some local shops could sell tickets.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Was this on in Donabate in (I think) Newbridge Farm?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I was there on Saturday - went very well. Lots to see and do, great atmosphere. It was great to be in the walled garden of Newbridge. I remember it being open when I was a kid but they don't have it on the regular tours now.

Well done to all involved.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭size5

Was there early on Sunday. Parking well organised plenty of variety and things to do. Done animal section first then moved on to stalls.

Blown away by organisation of the event.

Must for next year

Advertisement