Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spanx

• 26-07-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Are they the best or is there a cheaper brand that are as good? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I got a pair in Dunnes for €6 and they're fab! Its important to be sure they fit right, if they're too tight they'll suffocate you and roll down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I've got versions from Penneys and TK Maxx - I guess it depends if you want the really heavy "hold" or just a light control to smooth you out a bit. The ones I have are perfect for nights out or everyday wear but I wouldn't like to feel like I wasn't able to breathe or have my fat pushed up so I suppose it depends what you are looking for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ive also tried a good few brands and always go back to my Spanx when i need full on control :D Dunnes/Penneys ones are grand if you arent that lumpy and bumpy and need a small bit of shaping but the spanx work wonders for me and my jiggly bits.

I use the bodysuit type ones that come up under your bra and have cycling short type bottoms with a kind of ribbed boning at the abdomen area. They're amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Thanks!:)

Advertisement