Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym classes for non-members?

Options
  • 26-07-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend some good classes where you don't have to be a gym member? I've tried a few and some were great but I'm probably missing some.
    So far I've tried Aqua aerobics in Waterford Crystal & Zumba in Butlers Hall which I liked - and yoga&pilates which weren't for me :p

Kingfisher has classes I'd like to try (Spinning and BLT) but are they expensive? If non-members can do them even. The same for Goldstone, are their classes just for members?

Finally, I used to go running with Waterford Athletic Club in the RSC on Monday and Wednesday evenings at I think 7.30, does anyone know if they are still the times and is it on during the summer?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Kingfisher has non members hours but I'm not sure if the classes are part of it.
    Surely all the superhuman fit people on here could throw in an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 threerivers

Kingfisher has plenty of classes running all week.There open to members and non members,non members have to pay for them which varies from 3 to 9 euro.Best thing to do is to call in there an get a timetable at reception.

Advertisement