Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenley Close, Model Farm Road

Options
  • 26-07-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this estate - are there a lot of rented houses here? What kind of an estate is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 stolenlaptop

I used to live there about 4 years ago. It's grand. It's a mix of family houses and student houses. NIce, quiet area over all. A few mini-knacks hang around but they're no harm. You'd probably want to have a car or bike though as it's a bit far from any shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I used to live there about 4 years ago. It's grand. It's a mix of family houses and student houses. NIce, quiet area over all. A few mini-knacks hang around but they're no harm. You'd probably want to have a car or bike though as it's a bit far from any shops.

Thanks for that - yeah thought it might be a bit too good to be true alright. I'm sure it's not bad but yeah when you think of it there aren't a lot of shops near it. Would have to drive everywhere I'd say.

Cheers

Not too far from the Post Office in Leesdale or the Melbourne Motors service station to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

You'd probably want to have a car or bike though as it's a bit far from any shops.

It's a gentle 15 to 20 minute stroll to Wilton going up past Bishopstown GAA

I live nearby and it's grand and quite place.

Advertisement