Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mona - used to be in Heaven and Earth Sundrive Road

Options
  • 26-07-2012 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Years ago I went to a psychic called Mona, who worked from a shop on the Sundrive Road Dublin, called Heaven and Earth. I heard quite some time ago that she does a sunday fair off the red cow, but this is 3 plus years ago.

I am just wondering if anyone has a contact? I would love to get back to her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

sorry its the long mile road market

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Nools wrote: »
    Years ago I went to a psychic called Mona, who worked from a shop on the Sundrive Road Dublin, called Heaven and Earth. I heard quite some time ago that she does a sunday fair off the red cow, but this is 3 plus years ago.

You could try calling the organiser of the Long Mile Market, Jerome, to get Mona's contact details, or to ascertain her current whereabouts.

His number is here: http://www.longmilemarket.com/

No doubt, as the organiser, he would be fully aware of who has held, or continues to hold, a stall at the market.

Just found out that she is now based in Coolock!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Suipr

Hi Nools

This may be the Mona your are looking for.

https://www.facebook.com/mona.mccurdy

Suipr

thanks! thats her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

She(Mona McCurdy) is in Dervish on Aungier St tomorrow, between 1-6pm, pm me for number
    Nools wrote: »

Advertisement