Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 phone show discussing man beating dog

• 27-07-2012 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

I just saw this on FM104's facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/DublinsFM104#!/DublinsFM104/posts/427342330642732?comment_id=4997907&notif_t=like
    current phoneshow discussion.... We're talking to Jason who disciplines his dog by beating it with a stick... should people like jason be locked up? (posts with bad language will be deleted automatically as usual).. thanks!

Honestly it shocked me that they'd decide to make an onair discussion. As far as I'm concerned animal abuse is bad. full stop. It shouldn't be up for discussion. And if "jason" can only get his dog to listen to him with violence, then he is not worthy of having a dog.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Don't read too much into it, The FM104 show is just a magnet for trolls, knackers, junkies and pissheads. They will talk about ANYTHING, they will make stories up just to get a few callers, and if nobody calls in they will have some 'friends' call in.

Were did he get the stick from ??? Poor tree :(

Yeah FM104 like their scripts , i wouldnt put it past them :D

Advertisement