Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magic mushrooms all around Dublin already!!

• 27-07-2012 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

They are growing in loads of locations around the city! Use this forum to tell me of what you saw when you took them! Love hearing those stories! Ill start the ball rolling and post what i saw last night....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭deadringer

I was in the garden on a beanbag and after the whole everything being vividly clear phase the clouds went nuts! Saw a baby attached to one cloud by its umbilical chord. Coulours came then for a while and the aurora borealis was streaking across the sky. While that went on two trees in my peripheral vision turned into trolls and started butting heads. Had major giggles and emotions for ages and then the whole pattern thing took control. Was seeing patterns all over the sky.That was about the first hour!!...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

i took mushrooms once,,
    them 4 hours were the worst 12 hours of my life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

deadringer wrote: »
    I was in the garden on a beanbag and after the whole everything being vividly clear phase the clouds went nuts! Saw a baby attached to one cloud by its umbilical chord. Coulours came then for a while and the aurora borealis was streaking across the sky. While that went on two trees in my peripheral vision turned into trolls and started butting heads. Had major giggles and emotions for ages and then the whole pattern thing took control. Was seeing patterns all over the sky.That was about the first hour!!...

When was that? I'm sure I saw that as well.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

deadringer wrote: »

wierd

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP, magic mushrooms are illegal in this country and you've already been banned from one forum for discussing them. If you want to talk about them so much then get a blog, but if I see one more thread post from you about them I will siteban you.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement