Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 bed semi outside Carndonagh, €20,000

Options
  • 27-07-2012 6:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭

House is in reasonable condition looking at the brochure, but I know the small estate its in and its as rough looking as they come.

Its one of the estates exempt from the Household Charge due to it being unfinished.

So do you think it would be a bargain for someone, or a bad buy? Probably get it for €10,000 if you offered it.

http://www.mccauleyproperties.com/APT725.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

it seems a bargain alright, just trying to think of what I would do with a house in Carn..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

it seems a bargain alright, just trying to think of what I would do with a house in Carn..

You could shoot weedkiller from the upstairs window unto that hedge of weeds out front.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

madalig12 wrote: »
    You could shoot weedkiller from the upstairs window unto that hedge of weeds out front.:D

Or pretend your Indinia Jones with a big oul knife amoungst them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I posted this on another thread and someone has suggested that you could buy both houses, and knock them into one. And because these houses are on a ghost estate, you wouldn't have to pay the household tax. You could have a 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house for 40k if you could buy the other house for the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I see it was the front page headline in one of Inishowens papers today - they must have seen my thread;)

The jungle has been cut back. Maybe the estate agent did it!

I wonder what it would go for if you made an offer? 10k? 5k?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

NIMAN wrote: »
    I wonder what it would go for if you made an offer? 10k? 5k?

Or is the 20k asking price an attempt to get people interested? Could end up going for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I heard yesterday it sold for the twenty k. Heard also there are some undesirables living in that estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The return of the €20,000 house

<snip>

Apologies to the Mods for that link.

BAsically 2 houses for sale in Milford, 2 semi's that are attached to each other. They are selling both for €45k, one at €25k other at €20k.

Advertisement