Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Official Olympics 2012 Picture Thread

• 27-07-2012 6:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Hi all. we are less then a day away from the open ceremony and i am sure many fellow toggers will be experiencing this event in one form or the other!

So if you are one of those toggers who have experience the Olympics in some shape or form and took some snap shots, this is the place to post them :)

I myself did not get any Olympic tickets but i will visit the Olympic park. i have also attended one of the Olympic torch relay this morning which was cool.

here is my pics:
    7652215034_7d3b993575_c.jpg
    May i take a peak? by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

7652219216_7b103c3145.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

7652221418_2d3ae6fb29.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

7652224204_79bcfee4ae.jpg
    Olympic Torch relay by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Brilliant shots, I passed my tickets onto a friend because I don't get sports photography but I love the crowd reactions especially the first one with the amazing depth of field. Well done. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

This is the nearest I got.... on TV lol
    7658724668_8959673c25_z.jpg
    Ireland by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

Advertisement