Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spinning

Options
  • 27-07-2012 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

Just looking for some help from all you fitness guru's. I am trying to lose weight and tone up. I have being going to 2 spinning classes a week and a toning class. On top of this I do 2 sessions of cardio in the gym for 45mins. I just want to make sure that spinning is a good class to do to burn fat and help lose weight. Ideally I want to lose the weight from my thighs and hips.

Thanks,
    Fiona

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

Yes.
    The important thing when trying to lose weight is to ensure you are burning more calories than you are consuming, Hence diet is the most important thing. Post your diet. You could be doing 3 spin classes a day but if your diet wasn't right you still wouldnt lose weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fiona L

This week I ate

Breakfast either 35g bran flakes or porridge with low fat milk
    Lunch WW wrap, 30g chicken tikka, onion, lettuce, tomato, sweet chilli sauce, ww cheese triangle
    Dinner grilled chicken breast, veg or 3tablespoons of ww beans, 150g potatos

Drink 2litres of water a day and 3 cups of tea a day

I am following mfp 1200 calories a day guidance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

Good stuff.
    Looks like you have it pretty much nailed.

One thing I would suggest would be changing the two cardio sessions for weight sessions.

Advertisement