Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Aftermath

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Love the new maps. Can't see myself playing much Scavenger unless I want to farm assignments/dog tags.
    Initially I though the maps were sized in between CQ and maps like Metro or Seine, but they are surprisingly big in conquest mode. I played a 30 minute game and didn't even see 2 or 3 flags for most of it.
    Still haven't killed anyone with the crossbow yet though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Still haven't killed anyone with the crossbow yet though :([/Quote]

Its great a short range for double kills !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Can anyone tell me how big the download on xbox Is please including the latest patch. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

3.5gb afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

great DLC cant really fault it got into it on the 27th and loved it fast paced lots of stuff to blow up
    first game All i could think was WTF ? :eek: they put so much work into those levels love it.. but the a is rather nice..
    Really love the way one can be very snakey about things Epcicenter last set of emcon B is a pig of a mission really have to push that hard, Which can be a very satisfying win. Really enjoying the van.. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

The BA balanced arrows are like laser beams, I was getting what must have been 150m headshots using red dot on campers, crazy compared to the useless range of the others!

Also the scoped xbow doesn't count towards the William Tell assignment if anybody is going for it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Had a quick go last night. Seems ok. Much better than Armoured Kill. Haven't played all the maps yet though. Hope to do so next week when I have more free time.

Advertisement