Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love the bikes , Love the women

• 27-07-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭

Just wanted to start this off for all those rainy dayts u cant get out on your bike , or if your missus has chewed up the last of your petrol money on that god damn handbag she just had to have ( sale me arse) lets enjoy the women who enjoy our bikes , Please feel free to post any girl you think makes the grade guys.....and for you female bikers out there , this is a NO JOHNSON ZONE .....so only female appreciation thank you kindly.

biker-girls-029.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

This won't last long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

war_child wrote: »
    Just wanted to start this off for all those rainy dayts u cant get out on your bike , or if your missus has chewed up the last of your petrol money on that god damn handbag she just had to have ( sale me arse) lets enjoy the women who enjoy our bikes , Please feel free to post any girl you think makes the grade guys.....and for you female bikers out there , this is a NO JOHNSON ZONE .....so only female appreciation thank you kindly.

biker-girls-029.jpg

Maybe go into Easons and get yourself any of the biker magazines instead.

Then you can "oggle" or "appreciate" all the women you want to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

War child,

You MAD or what.......I refuse to participate in such a sexist topic.

PS. Can you email me that pic mate PWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.

http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/monstergirls/

Only like you'll EVER NEED War Child..............:eek::eek::eek::o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

Now now now cmon people , this will last aslong as lads say this is the girl i would have as a pillion. But please be careful with posts NO NUDITY just so we keep it legal ...AND THE PIC MUST HAVE A BIKE IN IT lol.

So lads gently remove your feminine products and start postin ha ha ha

• Advertisement

Now now now cmon people , this will last aslong as lads say this is the girl i would have as a pillion. But please be careful with posts NO NUDITY just so we keep it legal ...AND THE PIC MUST HAVE A BIKE IN IT lol.

So lads gently remove your feminine products and start postin ha ha ha

Why dont you take yourself and your camera down to Punchestown this weekend for the stunt bike and drift car event.

There will be plenty of scantily clad girls there for you to look at in the flesh.

RosieJoe wrote: »
    This won't last long.

Very defeatest, stop with the glass half empty attitude and fill it with bikes and chicks ...just throw in guns, beer and smoke and dats my perfect weekend

Just for all you speed freaks out der uncle war_child aint forgotten yez

25-Hot-Biker-Chicks.jpg

So my monster chicks are null and void???? :rolleyes: They are the epitome of every bike show and bike race around the world :P

To be honest i prefer the Fuel Girls lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

girlfriend-on-fire.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

The quest to find such a woman is on going! Last time it came down to the missus makin me choose between her and the bike and the dog....i still have my bike and my dog! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

Fine, if you insist!:rolleyes::pac:

XQDLe.jpg

...some rear tyre on that lol

:cool:

XQDLe.jpg

Ye but its a race day bike ...DERS NO SPLATTER ..lol nice pic brother

XQDLe.jpg

I wonder which one would leave bigger skid marks though??:pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

paddy147 wrote: »
    I wonder which one would leave bigger skid marks though??:pac::D

Lol!!!!!!:D

Im gonna have to step in and show our motorcycle crowd what were lookin for here yet again ...cmon lads keep ther thread alive

016.jpg

Im gonna have to step in and show our motorcycle crowd what were lookin for here yet again ...cmon lads keep ther thread alive

016.jpg

Where is the bike?? All I see is leopard skin......:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Where is the bike?? All I see is leopard skin......:p

All i can see is a guy in denim shorts.wtf...:eek:

Sids Not wrote: »
    All i can see is a guy in denim shorts.wtf...:eek:

Ahhhhhhh disaster no bad bad bad photoshop lol

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭KathleenMcCabe

You either really like bikes or you dont. I love bikes. Especially the older bikes. After a few years of being without a bike, I have a place inside my kitchen waiting for my bike when i get my next one. But before i do that, I'm gonna get some old engines and learn how to work on them. I love engines.

If you love your bikes and the biking lifestyle and want a woman who does the same - just ask her when you meet her. More importantly - make sure she knows that bikes are a part of the family - that they don't get sold off just cause she want's to nest down and have a family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

1254397264226.jpg?w=600

Wossack wrote: »
    1254397264226.jpg?w=600

Brilliant now dats dedication for ya genius picture :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

You either really like bikes or you dont. I love bikes. Especially the older bikes. After a few years of being without a bike, I have a place inside my kitchen waiting for my bike when i get my next one. But before i do that, I'm gonna get some old engines and learn how to work on them. I love engines.

If you love your bikes and the biking lifestyle and want a woman who does the same - just ask her when you meet her. More importantly - make sure she knows that bikes are a part of the family - that they don't get sold off just cause she want's to nest down and have a family.

Bless your cotton socks Kathleen, ...but you're Two in a million. I say two, cos I have the other one.... :) .... Once, she too liked mucking with engines etc, and rode 60's and 70's Triumphs to prove it.

Now, however, she's cured, and after 10 years since her last bike, a BMW F650, I bought her an SV650S, and she's back on the road again. But without the anguish of wondering if the damn thing will get her home again !

On a related note, it's my experience that if you so much as hint at having a bike, the ladies run a mile !

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭KathleenMcCabe

Any woman worth having will hang around

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

+1 and I have :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

If I was a bloke I'd much rather have a woman that can drive her own bike than one who wants to pose on one with assless chaps on, but hey, maybe that's just me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

biker-girls-029.jpg

Say what? :confused: If it's raining and I want to ride my bike I don a pair of all-in-one waterproofs and off I jolly well go.

fleabag wrote: »
    Say what? :confused: If it's raining and I want to ride my bike I don a pair of all-in-one waterproofs and off I jolly well go.

There is such as a thing as waterproof gear???? Now there's where I've been going wrong all these years!

jesus this was supposed to be a laugh and a joke thread but ders always people out there who would ask at a circus "whys the clowns nose red it makes no sense"

Jesus people chill the fug out enjoy life youll last longer :D

• Advertisement

XQDLe.jpg

War child that is a she male with a photoshopped face in the mirror....lmao.

Advertisement