Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday + Sunshine = No Work ♥

• 27-07-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I've done feck all today. Everyone is in great form. Giddy. Even a little gigiddy.
    Nobody is doing much here. And by the way I'm not in the PS before someone says it :D

I'll be home by 17:00. Maybe a few drinks.
    Very happy altogether so I am :p

Anyone else lucky enough to be having a nice handy Friday. (No innuendo)

Also bank holiday coming up soon. F zOMG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

♥?

I thought you were male? :pac:

im not in fine form, ye can all fcuk off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I've done feck all today. Everyone us in great form. Giddy. Even a little gigiddy.
    Nobody is doing much here. And by the way I'm not in the PS before someone says it :D

Anyone else lucky enough to be having a nice handy Friday.

I'm working from home ... topping my tan up brah !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

I took the day off work. Sitting in the garden, Prosecco on the way. Handy enough day I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Yeah. Not as hot as yesterday, when I was stuck in a hot oven that calls itself my office, but enjoying my day off today. Bit of a breeze blowing which makes it ideal to read a book outdoors and not get too hot. Relaxing all day as I have a football championship match later on, and I'm going to have an early night, because I've a stag this weekend. Roll the fun times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

In work tomorrow but still feeling pretty good. Might be because it's payday and i have next week off. Plus the sunshine helps. And the breakfast roll I had for lunch.

If i could just have a nap...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

♥?

I thought you were male? :pac:
    Really. I call myself Teddy and posts pictures of teddy bears and refer to people as "pet" and "love" regularly. I always camp It up. I might be a woman.
    With big boobies...
    Or a man with Gyno :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Fridays are optional as far as I'm concerned.

Oh I'll make an appearance alright, but I'm doing the bare minimum on days like today!

Edit: And tomorrow I is gettin' drunk*

*(ish)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sunshine or no sunshine I do fook all every Friday!

bluewolf wrote: »
    im not in fine form, ye can all fcuk off!
    Why so serious?
    We have sunshine :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Im relearning french and watching snowboard videos :D....

what else do I need to say :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Really. I call myself Teddy and posts pictures of teddy bears and refer to people as "pet" and "love" regularly. I always camp It up. I might be a woman.
    With big boobies...
    Or a man with Gyno :(

aw hun itz ok! xxx
    jst pretend wer on facebuk nd ur jst reely reely fat lik me (:

It actually hurt my fecking head to type that, I hope you're happy you... you... huggable man you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Same here, another few hours and I'm off to a beach bar, just hope I can get a seat in the shade!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

"Working" at my computer while also "practicing" for the Olympics by playing Toss the Lidl Teabag on FB - try it, I dare you not to get addicted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Last Friday, I got off work two and a half hours early AND it was sunny and warm. It was the best day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

I'm off work too, I'm sitting here in the sun waiting to drive to the airport, I'm heading to Mallorca, I hope it rains on ye bastards for the week I'm away :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

g'em wrote: »
    I took the day off work. Sitting in the garden, Prosecco on the way. Handy enough day I suppose.

My gf recently introduced me to this wonderful creation. I now have an alcohol problem.

Fizman wrote: »
    My gf recently introduced me to this wonderful creation. I now have an alcohol problem.

Is the problem that you don't have enough of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I think it's the fact that it's a girly mans drink. I think it may be more effiminate than west coast cooler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

I've done feck all today. Everyone is in great form. Giddy. Even a little gigiddy.

Piss off Teddy. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

If you were PS you wouldnt be in the office, it'd be flexi-time or uncertified sick day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Snowie wrote: »
    Im relearning french and watching snowboard videos :D....

what else do I need to say :D

Change of career Dawg ?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

Fridays are the second best day of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Grayson wrote: »
    I think it's the fact that it's a girly mans drink. I think it may be more effiminate than west coast cooler.

Both of the above. I find myself throwing it back my throat, but at the same time quickly glancing to my left and right, just to make sure no one else is looking.

Try to have a pint glass near by too just to make it look like you are an actual man, with balls.

Both of the above. I find myself throwing it back my throat, but at the same time quickly glancing to my left and right, just to make sure no one else is looking.

Try to have a pint glass near by too just to make it look like you are an actual man, with balls.

and don't keep talking about deepthroating :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

No, it's that he keeps chucking it at his eye rather than his mouth. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I wish 5pm would hurry up!

Sitting here bored, half thinking about picking my nose, rolling up the snot and flicking it at my boss as way of entertainment. I think he's kinda scared of me tbh....but that's a good thing.....for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

kfallon wrote: »
    I wish 5pm would hurry up!

Sitting here bored, half thinking about picking my nose, rolling up the snot and flicking it at my boss as way of entertainment. I think he's kinda scared of me tbh....but that's a good thing.....for me :D

That mischievous finger of yours never stops, does it?

• Advertisement

Pimmy_Jage wrote: »

Piss off Teddy. :mad:
    Awe sorry babes. You not having a good day hun? Xx ♥♡♥
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I have no work at all today, enjoying the sun today, looking forward to the Olympic Opening Cereomony tonight. The downside is, I'm working all weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Antioxidant

Thought this would be different to facebook. Anyway, yep, a lovely friday. Went flying the new kite with the kids. Facebook...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I have three day weekend so when you are all miserable back in work on Monday, I will reopen and laugh.

Advertisement